PlayBilge Magazine and Centrefolds

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Re: PlayBilge Magazine and Centrefolds

Postby black bart on Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:54 am

Ravi Oli wrote:
black bart wrote:Be it just a coinkedense that thee Turkish words for 'goodbye' be Goolley Goolley (Gule Gule)?

Maaaaaate! Oi 'ope tharts nawt ta do with ye callin yer 'nads be thart name! Did ye misstaykenly soign up as younick to thee Sultan's 'arem?

As far as I knows matey...they be still in thee right place an if ye needs a witness ye can call on thee Turkish maid wot came into me room hunhexpected loik. :blush:
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby DavidH on Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:22 am

Was it this one?

DavidH
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby black bart on Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:55 am

^ :lol:

er...I think it was her daughter Fatima.
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby black bart on Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:36 pm

Me gyant tankard wot was sent accross thee oshun deep by Mad Willyum Bonny!

Ye can get an whole bottle o Captain's deleight in it!
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby DavidH on Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:29 pm

You can bath the kids in it.

What an excellent present. :drinking:
DavidH
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Griffin on Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:15 pm

H'as I sed on FB, yoo got a big wun there BB!
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby black bart on Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:44 am

Well ye knows wot they says about Pyrates...ye can tell by thee size o their hats an their tankards... :lech:

It be a direkt corrolashun to thee size o their bar tab!
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby pieces o'nine on Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:52 pm

π-Rit 3.14, M. Septembarrrgh

A spokespirate from Bart Industries unveiled the new π-Rit 3.14PØ robot at a press conference hastily called at the Admiral Benbow today. The newest model is fluent in over six million forms of communication and is programmed in 47 schools of self defense. Marketed as the closest one can get to the Stripper Factory this side of the Beer Volcano, M. Septembarrrgh appeals to a wide range of ship's captains. The basic model is shipped as shown, but a wide range of options, vocal patterns, and finishes are available.

Make and Model: π-Rit 3.14PØ

Purpose: Pyrate-Cyborg Relations . . . . . . . . . :lech:

Likes: Figuring the odds of any situation, luxuriating in oil baths, fretfully keeping the crew in line.

Dislikes: Impersonating a deity, having his/her parts showing, digging treasure on sandy planets, being in the vicinity of Fish Head Stoo.

Where will you be in 5 years time?: Still serving princesses, getting into danger, and plotting the best course to escape the Royal Navy.

Direct all inquiries for full prospectus, costs, and specs to Bart Industries in confidence.
I will honor Monkey in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
~Charles "Darwin" Dickens
pieces o'nine
Look Upon Her Works, Ye Migyt, and Despair!

Postby Griffin on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:55 pm

pieces o'nine wrote:Direct all inquiries for full prospectus, costs, and specs to Bart Industries in confidence.

Wot 'appens if I don't do it confidence?
Grand Deducer Watson of Sherlock. NoName, no pack drill. Astral zone changed five times a day (flexible). Great at manifesting parking spaces by thought control. Hatred of terminology of survivors and commitment to win-win reality.
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby black bart on Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:55 am

Griffin wrote:
pieces o'nine wrote:Direct all inquiries for full prospectus, costs, and specs to Bart Industries in confidence.

Wot 'appens if I don't do it confidence?

Don't yew worry matey...just send us thee cash an we'll do thee rest. Postage an packagin free, hextended warranty havailhable on reqwest.

Arrrgh aint she a bewtee?
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Roland Deschain on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:50 am

Cap'n Bart, the possibility of the delivery boat successfully navigating the reef around my mysterious island is approximately 3,720 to 1.
Roland Deschain - Half prophet, half gunslinger, all Pastafarian!

"Since Alexander Pearce escaped, over 250 people have disappeared in the Tasmanian wilderness. No remains have ever been found." - Dying Breed
Roland Deschain
Sorcerer of Sauce

Postby DaveL on Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:33 pm

YArrr...

Bart got C3PO drunk on Castrol at The Benbow and stole his blue prints. Next thing ye know he'll be stealin' all all the South Africans to play cricket for Piractica.
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby Griffin on Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:51 pm

Roland Deschain wrote:Cap'n Bart, the possibility of the delivery boat successfully navigating the reef around my mysterious island is approximately 3,720 to 1.

That be why BB sez "hextended warranty havailhable on reqwest" - tis the h'extra yeers it teks to arrive.
Griffin
WatsonOfSherlock

Postby Roland Deschain on Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:20 am

Griffin wrote:
Roland Deschain wrote:Cap'n Bart, the possibility of the delivery boat successfully navigating the reef around my mysterious island is approximately 3,720 to 1.

That be why BB sez "hextended warranty havailhable on reqwest" - tis the h'extra yeers it teks to arrive.

Yaaaaarrrrr, that be true, me lovely cap'n Griffin. Even wiv thee hincredibly detailed map oi gave them, they still arroived 10 years late.
Roland Deschain - Half prophet, half gunslinger, all Pastafarian!

"Since Alexander Pearce escaped, over 250 people have disappeared in the Tasmanian wilderness. No remains have ever been found." - Dying Breed
Roland Deschain
Sorcerer of Sauce

Postby Ravi Oli on Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:48 pm

Yer idjit Rowland... ye payd hextra fer bart's premium "par avian" derlivery wot litterally means "derlivery by seagull". I downt no 'bout ye butt hin moi hopinyen thee seagull carryin yer pakedge woodent so much fly as plummet. Even if 'e sent enuff ter lift it 'ave ye seen them flockin flyin rodents wen thar be a crust or chip ta be fort over? It be a wunda ye got it at awl.
Send lawyers, guns and money...
Ravi Oli
Sorcerer of Sauce

PreviousNext

Return to Pirate Discussion