NEWBIE PIRATES START HERE

Arrr, I be a pirate!

Moderator: All Things Mods

Re: NEWBIE PIRATES START HERE

Postby black bart on Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:08 am

heeeeewwww...well as it appens I hoften go fer a skinny dip out me cabin window of a mornin...it keeps thee sharks away an thee cold water tightens up me skin an keeps me lookin yewthfull.
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby DavidH on Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:10 am

Arrr, we can guess what bits o skin it tightens up, too.

But we'd rather not think about it.
DavidH
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby black bart on Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:29 am

No matey...sadlee I has ta send orf fer thee pills to make that tighten up these days!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Roy Hunter on Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:33 am

black bart wrote:No matey...sadlee I has ta send orf fer thee pills to make that tighten up these days!
Psst... Bart! You're missing the opportunity to flog Bart Industries' latest products for tightening up yer nuts! You know, the ones from the email you keep sending me...

"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Postby skyweir on Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:40 am

Wye sureley thees be Bart's own 'arley Davison toorque wrenches- they ones whi' ye "Taaghten til ye threadde strippe an' then tek back an' 'arf a tuurn"...
Vasco Pyjama asked Mr Curly: What is worth doing and what is worth having? Mr Curly replied: It is worth doing nothing and having a rest.
-- The Curly-Pyjama Letters
skyweir
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby Roy Hunter on Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:35 am

skyweir wrote:Wye sureley thees be Bart's own 'arley Davison toorque wrenches- they ones whi' ye "Taaghten til ye threadde strippe an' then tek back an' 'arf a tuurn"...
If you read the small print, you'll see they are really 'Hardly Davidson'. A fine distinction, but an important one.
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter

Postby DavidH on Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:20 am

So what he needs to tighten up his nuts is, in fact, a stripper. That makes sense.
DavidH
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby black bart on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:49 am

Roy Hunter wrote:
skyweir wrote:Wye sureley thees be Bart's own 'arley Davison toorque wrenches- they ones whi' ye "Taaghten til ye threadde strippe an' then tek back an' 'arf a tuurn"...
If you read the small print, you'll see they are really 'Hardly Davidson'. A fine distinction, but an important one.

Be ye suggestin that we in Bart Hidustries moight be sellin goodes himported from China and other horriental countries (and Cardiff) wot aint thee definitive article?

Tis defamashun I tells ye!
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Ravi Oli on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:08 am

black bart wrote:...Bart Hidustries moight be sellin goodes himported from China and other horriental countries (and Cardiff) wot aint thee definitive article?

Nay bart - Oi believe 'e moight be suhgestin' theys be very good facimiles o' your dezines.
Send lawyers, guns and money...
Ravi Oli
Sorcerer of Sauce

Postby black bart on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:18 am

Well that's alright I suppose...I can provide facsimolees of all Bart Hindustries Hinvoices and proofs o purchases...

Wot's that Bosun Murdoch...ye might ave dropped them in thee Fish Head Stoo!

Well whatevva...they was all in Mandarin anyway.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby IspywithmeI on Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:46 pm

Hi there,
I be a ninja pirate. Can ninjas sign on here?

I don't wear an I patch cause I only has one I.
Also my pirate speak is not so good 'cause I only learnt Japanese during my training.

I hope these are not big hissues 'ere. :fsm_ninja:
Viewed through a telescope I live in a world governed by Einsteinian relativity
Viewed through a microscope I live in a world governed by quantum uncertainty
Simply seen I am present and not New
IspywithmeI
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby black bart on Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:10 am

A Ninja Pirate!...Harrrgh we moight ave a job for ye...Oh wait a minute...er carry on matey but don't forget ta muffle yer peg leg :guilty: .
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby IspywithmeI on Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:08 pm

black bart wrote:A Ninja Pirate!...Harrrgh we moight ave a job for ye...Oh wait a minute...er carry on matey but don't forget ta muffle yer peg leg :guilty: .

*sneaking up on BB with muffled peg leg*

:antipasta:

Is this ok?
Viewed through a telescope I live in a world governed by Einsteinian relativity
Viewed through a microscope I live in a world governed by quantum uncertainty
Simply seen I am present and not New
IspywithmeI
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Ravi Oli on Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:49 pm

'Twernt thee leg but yer parrot skreechin' "peeces o'bludy eight" what gived yee up! Mayhaps ye kin hexchange 'im fer a Norwegian Blue?
Send lawyers, guns and money...
Ravi Oli
Sorcerer of Sauce

Postby Roy Hunter on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:07 pm

Ravi Oli wrote:"peeces o'bludy eight"
I didn't know he had a Glaswegian parrot. Anyway, Norwegian Blues are rubbish: Glesga parrots stick the heid on people for you...
Roy Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Pirate Discussion