Attention All Gamers.

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Re: Attention All Gamers.

Postby Slawter on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:02 pm

actually there are already groups join one and FSM players can connect and game together if you want
Slawter
Conchigliette Convert

Postby lord potato on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:47 pm

If anyone plays minecraft, I could set a multiplayer server up.
lord potato
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby gronank on Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:25 pm

I'm always looking for a Starcraft2 partner. If anyone is interested...
Disclaimer: Anything I say on topics of Politics, Economics, Pychology, History, really anything not concerned with the natural sciences and mathematics and especially topics concerning human behavior and/or thoughts, that is not associated with a proper reference is pure speculation on my part.
gronank
Lord of Linguini

Postby Marc Pot on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:43 am

Isn't this forum a little useless? I mean it started with ideas for a clan/guild/alliance but now it's only people who say I play this game and such.. Isn't it possible to make a poll where people can submit their games? If we did that we could make a clan in one of the top games and let the mods make a forum for it.. +Making a poll is a little more organized and clear to read.
I considered atheism, but there weren't enough holidays.
Marc Pot
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Trampledbygeese on Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:07 pm

I started a FSM alliance over on Shadowlands, if anyone wants to join. It's a fairly new game. http://www.kongregate.com/games/zqgame/shadowland-online

edit: I couldn't find a spaghetti logo, so I used the skull and cross bones. Hope that's okay.
Trampledbygeese
Ziti Zealot

Postby Roland Deschain on Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:18 pm

I've never played Shadowlands. I'm on Steam, and set up a very informal Pastafarian group there, but it only has two members at the moment, including me, lol.
Roland Deschain - Half prophet, half gunslinger, all Pastafarian!

"Since Alexander Pearce escaped, over 250 people have disappeared in the Tasmanian wilderness. No remains have ever been found." - Dying Breed
Roland Deschain
Sorcerer of Sauce

Postby Trampledbygeese on Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:25 pm

What's steam like? Is it free-to-play? I'm totally skint seeing as I spent all my money on beer and pasta.
Trampledbygeese
Ziti Zealot

Postby Roland Deschain on Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:34 pm

Trampledbygeese wrote:What's steam like? Is it free-to-play? I'm totally skint seeing as I spent all my money on beer and pasta.

If you're skint, then beer and pasta are more than worthy to be skint over :haha: Steam is a game delivery system. There are a few free games on there, but the majority you have to pay for. Steam is the famous home of games like Half-Life 2, Team Fortress, and Portal, although it provides content from numerous other major and minor dev houses/publishers. It's free to sign up, although I will warn you. They have some special offers on at the moment, so be prepared for some serious temptations, lol. LInk HERE.

"Since Alexander Pearce escaped, over 250 people have disappeared in the Tasmanian wilderness. No remains have ever been found." - Dying Breed
Roland Deschain
Sorcerer of Sauce

Postby Trampledbygeese on Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:34 pm

Thanks for the link.
Trampledbygeese
Ziti Zealot

Postby muunleit on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:15 am

As Steam doesn't support Linux (atm), some people around here maybe interested in Desura, too.
=> http://www.desura.com/
muunleit
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Roland Deschain on Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:01 am

muunleit wrote:As Steam doesn't support Linux (atm), some people around here maybe interested in Desura, too.
=> http://www.desura.com/

Yeah, that's a bummer for Linux users. I know they added Mac support a little while ago, but there doesn't seem to be any major incentive for them to further compatibility for other platforms.

Roland Deschain
Sorcerer of Sauce

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:59 pm

Roland Deschain wrote:I've never played Shadowlands. I'm on Steam, and set up a very informal Pastafarian group there, but it only has two members at the moment, including me, lol.

Is this the same Venganza Forum group? I know I'm in that one, and I think PK might be too. I'll check and see who the admin of it is or whatever, see if we can't consolidate or something (assuming these are different groups).

But mostly it's just Rainswept and I playing TF2 infrequently, PK even less frequently (AFAIK), and then daftbeaker playing some other silly games.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby daftbeaker on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:20 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:daftbeaker being more awesome than me

Fixed :haha:

In all seriousness, I got irritated with TF2 a while ago when it turned from a rather fun competitive team shooter into a war-themed dress up game. Around the time of the Demo/Soldier update would be when the rot really set in. I'm not upset that other people still like it but it's lost any attraction it had for me.

I've also gotten a bit bored of CS:S and then there was New Vegas which kept me amused for a while and between BC2 and BF3 I've got my fix for multiplayer shooters sorted. Plus I still have Black Ops if I want any homophobic abuse and ragequitting :idiot: Oh, and this 'job' thing is really cutting into the amount of time I have for making teenagers complain I beat them too much at video games :haha:
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything - Friedrich Nietzsche

But why is the rum gone?!
daftbeaker
Help! I've fallen and can't get curry.

Postby Roland Deschain on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:14 am

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:Is this the same Venganza Forum group? I know I'm in that one, and I think PK might be too. I'll check and see who the admin of it is or whatever, see if we can't consolidate or something (assuming these are different groups).

But mostly it's just Rainswept and I playing TF2 infrequently, PK even less frequently (AFAIK), and then daftbeaker playing some other silly games.

That is the very same group that you, DB and myself are members of. If Rainswept and PK are on Steam, invite them too. The more the merrier. I made you an admin, so you can do that if you want to. It's an open group as well, so they can just join unsolicited if need be. I'm the one pretending to be Our Noodly One. He came to me in a dream and told me to do so. :haha:

daftbeaker wrote:
Qwertyuiopasd wrote:daftbeaker incessantly playing Skyrim

Fixed :haha:

Fixed yet again. :haha:

Roland Deschain
Sorcerer of Sauce

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:01 am

hokay I challinj ya ta tiddlywinks rrrr
or mayb marbils rrr
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.
Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Mystic of Meatball

PreviousNext

Return to All Things FSM