The Passive-Aggressive Game

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Re: The Passive-Aggressive Game

Postby ChowMein on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:05 pm

So your're going to rub Roy's nose in it as well , eh PoN ?

I don't know why I expect better from you , you seemed soooo nice when you first joined .
But I suppose that now you are a mod things here are different .
Oh well , one shouldn't expect everyone to be immune from the corrupting influence of power , however illusory as in this case , but don't listen to me , just talk over and above me , you always do , don't stop on my account , I wouldn't want our favorite mod to get distracted away from all the " moderating " you do .
Quote :" ARRR! GAGAGAGA ! , ...de sailin' loife fer me. ARR! GAGAGAGAGa....arr gagaga.....a...". (Popeye The Sailor)
ChowMein
Humble Hermit

Postby pieces o'nine on Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:18 am

ChowMein, such wallowing posts simply do not befit a cat of your dignity, grooming, and culinary skills. Please rest assured that when I write my memoirs and list all the little people I stepped on in my stiletto-heeled granny boots on my way to the top, your name will not be mentioned.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
On a side note, I am really pleased that Roy started this thread. :evilgrin:
I will honor Monkey in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
~Charles "Darwin" Dickens
pieces o'nine
Look Upon Her Works, Ye Migyt, and Despair!

Postby ChowMein on Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:09 am

Thank you Pieces !

You know how much your opinions mean to me , you give them out so readily I can scarcely ignore you , in the manner I used to .
But I can't ignore how popular you've become here , if you proclaim this to be an achievement , I'm sure your mother would agree .
I'd be jealous of all the attention you're getting from the male population here , but then you always favoured Dom over me so why do I bother .........
But don't feel guilty about that , you do have more important " moderating " things to do .
After all why should you feel guilty ?
It's not as if my being your most longest suffering admirer on these boards should have any effect upon you , you are so busy after all and the forum needs you more than love lorn little me , that's alright , I'll just curl up here in the corner , out of your sight , don't give me another thought , I want you to be happy .
Quote :" ARRR! GAGAGAGA ! , ...de sailin' loife fer me. ARR! GAGAGAGAGa....arr gagaga.....a...". (Popeye The Sailor)
ChowMein
Humble Hermit

Postby Roland Deschain on Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:18 am

Stop your puling, you worthless piece of cat food. How dare you suggest that PoN is into "Dom"ination. PoN is a lovely mod, and still a young and beautiful woman. But I suppose you being love-lorn is why you are acting like this. I really do sympathise, and hope that together we can fight this affliction of yours. Fight it to the death! Preferably your death, as I actually don't like you at all, you whining little...grrrrr, there is no word to describe how I feel about you. Some mornings I wake up and hate you so much, that I hope you have changed into an ant, but ants are so nice and industrious. This is a perfect analogy for you, as I imagine you are a very hard-working person. You're always so very nice to me as well, I want you to be my best friend!
Roland Deschain - Half prophet, half gunslinger, all Pastafarian!

"Since Alexander Pearce escaped, over 250 people have disappeared in the Tasmanian wilderness. No remains have ever been found." - Dying Breed
Roland Deschain
Sorcerer of Sauce

Postby ChowMein on Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:16 pm

Hello there Roland ,
You don't know how it makes me feel to be offered your hand in fellowship , no , truly , you wouldn't . As I think of you , I find myself aggreing with the adage ; that one should keep friends close and enemies closer .
I've very likely quoted the phrase wrong , but I'm certain you'll correct me , since that's what friends like you do .
What a thrill to have such a friend as you !
Why , with friends like you , I don't need enemas !
ChowMein
Humble Hermit

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard on Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:58 pm

ban ban ban ban ban !
ye allllllllll ban !
cabin boy fir hyer. jyint hat no hextra charj.
Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Mystic of Meatball

Postby ChowMein on Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:31 am

An wunce agian Nef yoo has shut down a thred .
ChowMein
Humble Hermit

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard on Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:40 am

rrrrrrrr

i comane ye ta fitch me a bilj rat !
um
kin ye git me a big fwesh wun puddy tat ?
fank ye ye welkum
Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Roy Hunter on Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:17 am

It's not really Nef Yoo's fault that he is a smelly, antisocial wee shite. He is the product of at least one deranged mind, a broken home, and possibly an untreated social disease. At the end of the day, society itself is to blame, so it is all our faults, you know? Sad...
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Postby Edd on Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:17 am

I'm glad you're all having so much fun with your little Passive-Aggressive Game. I'll just be lurking in the shadows, waiting for someone to notice I'm here, if it's all the same to you. I mean, it's not like I've ever contributed anything to this place. No, FSM forbid someone start a thread wondering where I've gone off to or whether I'm all right, whether I've been abducted by aliens or terrorists or ninjas, or if I'm laid up in some hospital with amnesia and an inexplicable fear of toddlers with lollies. No, really, I'm glad everyone is fine, don't worry about me at all.
"Oook." - The Librarian

Visit the new and improved Agnoistrology.com!
Edd
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Roy Hunter on Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:19 am

Why Edd! It's so nice to see you again! You probably thought we'd forgotten about you, and were just getting along quite nicely without you, thank you very much; but nothing could be further from the truth. We've really missed you, where have you been?
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Postby black bart on Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:59 am

ChowMein wrote:An wunce agian Nef yoo has shut down a thred .

:lol:
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:03 am

ye notty unca fart!

noaw i haffa band ye !

BANBANBAN! rrrrrrrrrrr
Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Mystic of Meatball

Postby black bart on Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:22 am

ere have some more Fish Head Stoo Nef Yoo...no, no I insist.
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Nef Yoo BlackBeard on Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:13 pm

ho
fank ye ye welkum unca fart!
heer
i twade ye
fer dis peetzer
i pillij frum tha puddy tat! rrrrrrrrrr
Nef Yoo BlackBeard
Mystic of Meatball

PreviousNext

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes