Interview

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Interview

Postby naturalmystic on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:38 pm

For my World Religions class I need to do an interview with a person of faith, and I would love to hear the opinions of a Pastafarian, and to learn more about the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Since there's no way for me to meet Pastafarians, like at a church, I figure this would be the best place to look.

It's not too long, only 18 questions, so if anyone would be willing to do it, please post here (I'd be eternally grateful). I can send you the questions any way like by PM, or just post them here I guess.

Hopefully this is the right place to post this.

Hail :fsm_rock:
naturalmystic
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Interview

Postby skyweir on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:46 pm

Hi NM, I'm a relatively new convert, but happy to do it if it would be of use. Image
Vasco Pyjama asked Mr Curly: What is worth doing and what is worth having? Mr Curly replied: It is worth doing nothing and having a rest.
-- The Curly-Pyjama Letters
skyweir
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby naturalmystic on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:41 am

Thanks a lot! I sent you a message with all the questions.
naturalmystic
Conchigliette Convert

Postby skyweir on Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:12 am

Hi NM, I think I've replied, but am still working out how this board functions (I class myself, with some justification, as an e-tard)- send me another PM if the reply is not in your inbox.
Vasco Pyjama asked Mr Curly: What is worth doing and what is worth having? Mr Curly replied: It is worth doing nothing and having a rest.
-- The Curly-Pyjama Letters
skyweir
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby Roy Hunter on Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:42 am

Do you only need one? If not, PM me and I'll answer your questions too.
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Postby DavidH on Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:02 am

Me, too.
DavidH
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Cardinal Fang on Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:02 pm

I'd be happy to help if you want a Pastafarian view from across the pond in the UK

CF
Cardinal Fang's Python Site
http://www.cardinalfang.net

My contact e-mail address is FAKE.
To contact me, my email is "latinum" at "hotmail" dot "com".
Cardinal Fang
Gramigna Grand Admiral

Postby gronank on Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:30 pm

naturalmystic wrote:For my World Religions class I need to do an interview with a person of faith, and I would love to hear the opinions of a Pastafarian, and to learn more about the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Since there's no way for me to meet Pastafarians, like at a church, I figure this would be the best place to look.

It's not too long, only 18 questions, so if anyone would be willing to do it, please post here (I'd be eternally grateful). I can send you the questions any way like by PM, or just post them here I guess.

Hopefully this is the right place to post this.

Hail :fsm_rock:

If you posted your questions in this thread, I'm sure you would get a dozen replies (well, maybe half a dozen)
Disclaimer: Anything I say on topics of Politics, Economics, Pychology, History, really anything not concerned with the natural sciences and mathematics and especially topics concerning human behavior and/or thoughts, that is not associated with a proper reference is pure speculation on my part.
gronank
Lord of Linguini

Postby naturalmystic on Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:45 pm

skyweir wrote:Hi NM, I think I've replied, but am still working out how this board functions (I class myself, with some justification, as an e-tard)- send me another PM if the reply is not in your inbox.

Yup I got it, thanks a lot!

As for everyone else (and thanks for volunteering), I might end up having to use just one, but I'll ask my teachers if I can kind of mix and match the most informative answers, or even a couple examples of the same answer if they're quite different. Since I don't know if more than one will be of any use I don't exactly wan to ask you, but if you'd love to anyway then post (or PM me) your answers and I'll try to incorporate them in some way.

So to anyone who would like to do it, regardless of the chance that they might not be used, http://pastebin.com/T6Lzg8h7 post or Pm me, thanks!

edit: Oh also I would need it by tomorrow by around 5 or 6 PM EST (-5)
naturalmystic
Conchigliette Convert

Return to All Things FSM