Sites mentioning Pastafarians

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Sites mentioning Pastafarians

Postby sweetlife on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:31 pm

Man you got to laugh when people on religious/God forums are starting to talk about our noodly friend. I keep an eye on some of the other forums and I saw inthepursuitofgod.com/forum/24-7-cafe/11-pastafarians-church-flying-spaghetti-monster.html are having a conversation about our beloved :) check it out
sweetlife
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Sites mentioning Pastafarians

Postby Arkaeon on Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:26 am

Yah, saw the thread. The administrator has a sense of humor. Most of the others think Pastafarians are weak-willed groupies who were lured away from the "true" faith by the insidious lies of FSM theology. The administrator tried twice to explain it was a joke/metaphor, but it didn't seem to be working. Maybe he'll end up over here someday instead :)

I was really tempted to troll them a bit, but I changed my mind. Some of them may be exactly the kind of weak-willed groupies who will come park a truck full of explosives by my house and kill the neighbors.
Arkaeon
Gramigna Grand Admiral

Postby gronank on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:12 am

Wasn't there more to this thread? I'm almost certain we discussed this quite a bit. I'm I going insane?
Disclaimer: Anything I say on topics of Politics, Economics, Pychology, History, really anything not concerned with the natural sciences and mathematics and especially topics concerning human behavior and/or thoughts, that is not associated with a proper reference is pure speculation on my part.
gronank
Lord of Linguini

Postby Edd on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:21 am

Maybe you're thinking of the FSM Sightings on the Internet thread?
"Oook." - The Librarian

Visit the new and improved Agnoistrology.com!
Edd
Mystic of Meatball

Postby gronank on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:31 am

Ah, there it is. The threads overlap a bit, don't you think?
Disclaimer: Anything I say on topics of Politics, Economics, Pychology, History, really anything not concerned with the natural sciences and mathematics and especially topics concerning human behavior and/or thoughts, that is not associated with a proper reference is pure speculation on my part.
gronank
Lord of Linguini

Return to All Things FSM