Minecraft FSM pack

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Minecraft FSM pack

Postby mrwhitepantz on Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:20 am

Hey guys, I'm sure at least some of you have heard of this game Minecraft and hopefully you've bought it, because I need your help. I'm am currently working on creating a Flying Spaghetti Monster themed texture pack. I've gotten a lot of it squared away, some paintings, and different foods and whatnot, but what I really need help with is the armor. What kind of armor do you think should come with it? Any ideas about that or anything else to add to the pack would be really appreciated!

Thanks in advance
A Pirate Song!

If'n ye feel teh need to be bashin' on my religion, it be obvious ter me that ye be havin' serious doubts about yer own.
mrwhitepantz
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Minecraft FSM pack

Postby Almighty Doer of Stuff on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:11 pm

Never heard of this game, but have you considered full pirate regalia "armor" if the game works like I'm imagining it does?
!!!@#@#@#@#@!!! CAUTION: THIS PERSON DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. DISREGARD ANY APPEALS TO AUTHORITY, EXPERIENCE, OR ROMANTIC PROWESS. ANY CORRECT INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE FROM THIS MAN IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL. !!!@#@#@#@#@!!!
-------------------------------
The Almighty Website of Stuff, home of my poetry and other artwork and other stuff!
Almighty Doer of Stuff
Brewmeister

Re: Minecraft FSM pack

Postby lord potato on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:40 pm

If you make this texture pack i will be the first to download.
You should make the leather look like regular pirate garb, make the iron look like pieces of metal are added to the regalia and diamond should look.... I'm not sure about diamond and gold.

Please post link when done! :grin:
lord potato
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Return to All Things FSM