All Boston Area Pastafarians Must See This

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

All Boston Area Pastafarians Must See This

Postby Ron Roberto on Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:45 pm

Hello my friends,
It is with great pride and pleasure that I share with you this momentous discovery. As any resident of the Boston area knows, going back to the beginning of our nation, Boston has been a hotspot of Pastafarian activity. The revolution was founded there, on principals of piracy (the boston tea party) and flimsy moral standards. It is also an area where subversive hidden messages can be found in public works projects. If anyone has seen the "Ho Chi Minh memorial gas tank" in Dorchester, they would know what I mean. Well, my friends, a few days ago, I went to pick up my mother at Logan Airport, and I made a discovery that made me so proud to be a Bostonian I nearly exploded. I saw a map of the layout of Logan Airport, and I could not believe my eyes.

Logan Airport is a homage to the flying spaghetti monster. The buildings and roads are designed in the exact shape of his noodleyness, holding up a pirate spy-glass, watching over boston, keeping the city safe.

So there you have it. Bostonian Pastafarians, wear your pirate regalia with pride, because our city is home to, I dare to say, one of the largest monuments to our wonderful FSM in the world.
rAmen
Ron Roberto
Conchigliette Convert

Re: All Boston Area Pastafarians Must See This

Postby Almighty Doer of Stuff on Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:43 am

ARRRGH! Wonderful observation, and I love the sketch! I'm from Revere myself, now living in another city, but I go to Boston regularly. If you ever see a guy wandering the Common dressed sort of like Mr. Smee, that's probably me! I've only done that once though. I intend to do it again though!
!!!@#@#@#@#@!!! CAUTION: THIS PERSON DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. DISREGARD ANY APPEALS TO AUTHORITY, EXPERIENCE, OR ROMANTIC PROWESS. ANY CORRECT INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE FROM THIS MAN IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL. !!!@#@#@#@#@!!!
-------------------------------
The Almighty Website of Stuff
Download The Loose Canon, a deliciously holy book compiled by members of Our Noodly Lord's congregation!
Almighty Doer of Stuff
Brewmeister

Return to All Things FSM