Famous Pastafarians

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Famous Pastafarians

Postby Cap'n Mitebe Lorst on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:06 am

Famous Pastafarians
No.1 in an interminable series

Prince Charles, Chief Grand Commander of the Side-Order of Linguini, Great Master and First Dibs on Her Majesty’s Privy.

During the recent celebration of Pastover Prince Charles and his son, William, were photographed visiting ‘Jamie’s Pukka Pasta Palace’, in Birmingham, for the family’s customary ‘grog and bowl’ ceremony.

On exiting from the taxi cab, Charles was honoured by a gentle touch from the Angel Hair Pasta as it floated by.
William, seemingly upset that the Angel had not similarly graced his own noggin, threw down his cap in temper. However, after 14 pints of Cap′n Mosey’s Strong Black Ale (specially brewed for the Royal family) he was much mollified and laughed aloud at the antics of the Darwin stripogram. The evening ended with lusty singing of sea shanties, the Passing of the Eye-patch, and a reading from the Codex Vermicelli.

Editors Uniform notes

Fashionistas will recognise the traditional sauce-robes with quick-release lanyard. Both men are, of course, wearing the official pirate hat and the Croxetti Fiori chains (presented to Henry VIII in 1509)
In a slight departure from custom the Princes were sporting large badges with the motto “Honi soit qui mal y pense”, which is roughly translated as “Any idea what’s wrong with my 'pencil'?”

It is believed that this is worn as a tribute to the late prophet and moonwalker Michael Jackson. The motto, as you will know, appears on the gates of Neverland.
Cap'n Mitebe Lorst
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Re: Famous Pastafarians

Postby DaveL on Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:32 pm

YArrrrr...

If only he were a midget, he'd be Holy and Royal. Oi wish Oi could get a feathered cap loike that.
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby daftbeaker on Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:08 pm

I would just like to point out that Prince Charles is a jug-eared tosspot who sells overpriced biscuits and encourages woo in place of real medicine.

He's a prime example of royal inbreeding and is only listened to because his mum looks good on a stamp. F**** him.

That's all from me but I'm sure Roy will be along later to provide more republican sentiments.
daftbeaker
Help! I've fallen and can't get curry.

Postby Cap'n Mitebe Lorst on Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:47 pm

My sincere apologies daftbeaker, I was just looking to have a bit of fun on the 'All things FSM' board. I had no idea that it would cause such animosity.

Yours, in distress,

Cap'n Mitebe Lorst
Cap'n Mitebe Lorst
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Roy Hunter on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:31 pm

Don't mind daftbeaker, that's how he has fun. He reads the Daily Mail website for fun too. And makes his own explosives. And wrestles his friends until they submit to him. Strange fellow, now that I think about it, really.

I suspect the Sphenisciform stunt cyclist is upset because when we Scots build a wall from the Solway to the Tweed (using Polish labourers, of course), the Royals will be staying on his side. Sorry about that, comrade...

Anyway, trying to wrestle this thread back on-topic, PZ Myers recently indicated a preference for the FSM, I believe? And Moby has been seen to wear a mountain-tree-midgit t-shirt on occasion?
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Postby Tigger_the_Wing on Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:14 am

PZ did indeed express such a preference; he even accepted a model FSM from yours truly when we met in Canberra.

And Prince Charles is a midget; here he is with his parents, a friend and a couple of liveried midgets in a pram:

Tigger_the_Wing
She Who Gets It

Postby daftbeaker on Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:18 am

Roy Hunter wrote:Don't mind daftbeaker, that's how he has fun. He reads the Daily Mail website for fun too. And makes his own explosives. And wrestles his friends until they submit to him. Strange fellow, now that I think about it, really.

:haha:

No offence intended to anyone on this thread (unless Prince Charles happens to be reading it) :wink:
daftbeaker
Help! I've fallen and can't get curry.

Postby black bart on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:05 am

Roy Hunter wrote:Don't mind daftbeaker, that's how he has fun. He reads the Daily Mail website for fun too. And makes his own explosives. And wrestles his friends until they submit to him. Strange fellow, now that I think about it, really.

I suspect the Sphenisciform stunt cyclist is upset because when we Scots build a wall from the Solway to the Tweed (using Polish labourers, of course), the Royals will be staying on his side. Sorry about that, comrade...

Anyway, trying to wrestle this thread back on-topic, PZ Myers recently indicated a preference for the FSM, I believe? And Moby has been seen to wear a mountain-tree-midgit t-shirt on occasion?

Mountain Tree Midget T Shirt?

I haven't seen those ones...I need it for my collection.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Roy Hunter on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:25 am

black bart wrote:Mountain Tree Midget T Shirt?

I haven't seen those ones...I need it for my collection.

Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Postby black bart on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:50 am

Awesome...

Have they got it other colours?...the white shows up the beer stains.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Roland Deschain on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:51 am

My friend has one of those. I really should get one for myself.
Roland Deschain
Sorcerer of Sauce

Postby black bart on Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:11 am

Roland Deschain wrote:My friend has one of those. I really should get one for myself.

I've just realised that clever old Roystone has provided us with a link to the site from which you can purchase such a garment...the wonders of the interwebs never cease to amaze one. I also need the material to be Blue Tit shit proof.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Eendje on Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:13 am

What only a few people know, is that the famous Dutch artist McQuacker - from The Teetotallers - is actually a devout pastafarian. :violin:

Though reportedly a Physics student, I can reveal that he does in fact have little to do with them weird scientists. A little-known but highly-educated quote from the artist is, of course, "Vaarwel Newton, hallo Vliegend Spaghettimonster!". ("Farewell Newton, hello FSM!") Also, he has at least once been spotted, by several reliable though anonymous witnesses, singing a sea shanty; a clear indication of his affection for pirates.
Eendje
Fusilli Fuselier

Return to All Things FSM