Gathering of the Pastafarians

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Gathering of the Pastafarians

Postby Bparmegeon on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:02 am

I was just thinking about this just now. If ICP has a meeting of the juggalos out somewhere, why dont We have a Meeting of the Pastafarians. It could be international, It would be called The Great Pesto Pilgrimage that will last for three days. We can also hand out literature and spread the word of HIS great Noodliness. And possibley wrestling in Ragu Sauce. :drinking: :fsm_rock:
Bparmegeon
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Re: Gathering of the Pastafarians

Postby MonkeysInACan on Fri May 21, 2010 1:36 am

This sounds like a great idea especially since ICP revealed they are a secret Christian band

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs&

I think it would probably be more like "The Amazing Meeting" but the only problem would be financing. Pastafarians don't have the kind of cash flow other religions have so paying for something like that could be difficult... Unless we got a corporate sponsor!
:haha:
MonkeysInACan
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby Edd on Tue May 25, 2010 1:08 am

I've always thought that a Pastafarian gathering à la the JREF's Amaz!ng Meeting would be a fantastic thing.
MonkeysInACan wrote:Pastafarians don't have the kind of cash flow other religions have so paying for something like that could be difficult... Unless we got a corporate sponsor!

Actually, these kinds of events are usually funded by membership dues or registration fees (I happen to work behind the scenes at many conventions). I think the biggest obstacle we would have to overcome would be the cost of transportation for many of our brethren and sistren; no matter where we hold a gathering of this nature, a significant portion of our regular forum members would have to travel overseas to attend.
Edd
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Ham Nox on Tue May 25, 2010 11:44 am

Unless we can commandeer Bobby's ship and have the party ON the seas. Then half the fun is the voyage to pick everyone up!
Ham Nox
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Kiefer on Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:51 am

RENO, Nevada! First annual Pirate Crawl Sat 12 June!!! Go hither and grog down. :fsm_yarr:
Kiefer
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Tigger_the_Wing on Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:59 am

Kiefer wrote:RENO, Nevada! First annual Pirate Crawl Sat 12 June!!! Go hither and grog down. :fsm_yarr:

Too far. :bummer:

Mind you, I could put on my pirate hat in solidarity… and I can manage to crawl. Just. (I put my back out yesterday. Although I hope it'll be better by then!)
Tigger_the_Wing
She Who Gets It

Return to FSM Gatherings