Where are all the Pastafarians at?

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Where are all the Pastafarians at?

Postby Enginseer on Wed May 12, 2010 3:35 am

In this thread I'm requesting that you announce what country and state you live in, or possibly just country.

The reason for this is we don't have a geographic distribution of Pastafarians.

If you look at the following diagram:

You can see a direct correlation between geography and religion, which implies that religion is inherited and obviously not real. There are some patches due to globalization yet we get the picture.

Well Pastafarianism, being the only real religion I believe will not show this correlation. We can prove that Pastafarians do not require religion to be inherited but that the divine truth is showed to them through very real super-natural phenomenon performed by his noodliness.

If we get a significant amount of entries we will have a very strong argument that not only is Pastafarianism a religion that deserves to be up there with the big guns, but that it in fact is more logical and valid than those religions.

If these bring up privacy issues that are not welcome on these forums I request a warning before I am beaten to death with a ban hammer, please.
Enginseer
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Where are all the Pastafarians at?

Postby Roy Hunter on Wed May 12, 2010 12:08 pm

We've got a Google map!

http://www.venganza.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11787

Add yourself to that (if it's not gone all NSFW again).
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Postby MonkeysInACan on Fri May 14, 2010 11:58 pm

The Ban Hammer Is merciful and shall spare you... This Time! :whip:
Yup the map is probably your best bet, But I will recommend the live trafic map http://feedjit.com/stats/venganza.org/m ... w=160&h=94

The highest concentration of Pastafarians seems to be on the east coast of the US. There is however a large hunk of the Mid-west that has not been touched by his Noodly Apendage.
MonkeysInACan
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby Edd on Sat May 15, 2010 8:49 am

The sparseness of Pastafarians in certain areas despite our firm belief that we are, in fact, quite numerous and widespread, can have several possible explanations:

1. The FSM is once again fudging the numbers with his noodly appendages.

2. Many pirates are in hiding due to a fear of persecution by the vocal and often violent minority religions.

3. Revealing their locations would sabotage the effectiveness of the sleeper cells.

So rest assured, Enginseer, you may populate the map with as many Pastafarians as necessary to support any claims you wish to make and we can supply the reasons why no one else can substantiate it.
Edd
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Enginseer on Sun May 16, 2010 10:53 am

Of course, it is so simple.

I momentarily forgot that all Scientific evidence is just an illusion put forward by his noodliness.
Enginseer
Conchigliette Convert

Postby KC Observer on Fri May 21, 2010 10:17 am

I keep moving betwen Missouri and TX. This keeps the Vatican a moving target. :cool:

I have seen evidence of fellow Pastfarians here in TX; on my way into work I saw a car with the FSM clearly, and proudly displayed on the back of it. The car was headed south on Preston Rd around 7:00 a.m.

So, we are everywhere but not always so readily identified. And those that are not yet Pastafarians are waiting to be shown the beer!
KC Observer
Mod

Postby Clifford on Wed May 26, 2010 6:43 am

A friend of mine used the example of how widespread Chrisianity is to proove it's validity. Or it could be due to the European settlers throughout the 1500s before and since. Silly berk.
Clifford
Brewmeister

Postby Roland Deschain on Wed May 26, 2010 8:35 am

Clifford wrote:A friend of mine used the example of how widespread Chrisianity is to proove it's validity. Or it could be due to the European settlers throughout the 1500s before and since. Silly berk.

Don't you just love those type of arguments? You could do the same with Islam, Buddhism or the current rash of stupid reality TV shows. You could even go the opposite way and say that because a religion doesn't have many adherents, relatively speaking, then it must be true because god only wants to save his chosen faithful few.
Roland Deschain
Sorcerer of Sauce

Return to All Things FSM