Pastafarians against malaria 2010

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Pastafarians against malaria 2010

Postby Dudeman55556 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:23 am

I have created a team in the Madness Against Malaria competition, called Pastafarians Against Malaria. I think it would be good press if we won, plus it's a good way to do something for those less fortunate than us. And if you're selfish, just remember that this also will hopefully help eradicate malaria, which means that you won't have to worry about getting sick with it when you visit other countries.

So donate! :whip: Even if you can't donate very much. Every little bit helps. And you just might save someone's life.
Dudeman55556
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Re: Pastafarians against malaria 2010

Postby Ham Nox on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:39 pm

Can't. My Eradication of Malaria money is already scheduled to go into the 'John's Baby Hates Malaria' fund.

John Green wrote:Hi. My name is John Green. I write books, and I also make videoblogs with my brother Hank.

My wife and I are expecting our first baby in January. A lot of nice people have offered to buy us stuff for the baby, or to make things for the baby. While we deeply appreciate this generosity, we have everything we need on the baby-stuff front. But there is one thing my baby could use: a world without malaria.

You see, my unborn baby hates malaria.

Because I want to make this baby happy, I want to kill malaria. So please contribute to the John's Baby Hates Malaria fund. All your money goes directly to Malaria No More, an organization that despises malaria almost as much as my baby does.

His baby is born now, and he is SOOOO CUTE!! He's gonna be youtube famous before he gets into pre-school :grin:
Ham Nox
Mystic of Meatball

Return to All Things FSM