Mad Lib Scripture Experiment

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Mad Lib Scripture Experiment

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:19 am

I posted the template for a mad lib over in my workshop thread, and did said workshop, and it yielded hilarious results.

Dunno if this should be canonized or named or what, it's mostly for entertainment, but I'll just number it out of principle.

1 Two billion years ago, The Flying Spaghetti Monster created the worlds first foot.
2 The pirates, midgets, and walruses were all sparkly.
3 They flocked to the site using their unicycles, and worshiped it slowly.
4 "Gadzook!" They said.
5 The Flying Spaghetti Monster was fuzzy and pants'd everyone who had come.
6 There were 17 days of celebration, as the pirates ostracized their grog and the midgets tried to get spaceships from them.
7 This was, of course, before the times of toe nails and word did not spread so quickly.
8 People 666 megameteres away did not know about the pleasurable occurrence.
9 This is why today, people like David Hasslehoff don't think that men really masturbated, or that Wil E. Coyote is as chocolaty as Pastafarians say.
:grin:
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Re: Mad Lib Scripture Experiment

Postby Platypus Enthusiast on Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:25 am

lmfao, verse 9 is awesome
Check out an official Pastafarian holy book, the Loose Canon: http://loose-canon.fsm-consortium.com/the-loose-canon/

"With Him, All Things are Pasta-Bowl."
-ProvHerbs 3:35
Platypus Enthusiast
Tortellini Third Mate

Re: Mad Lib Scripture Experiment

Postby Ham Nox on Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:43 am

Mmm... Chocolate P:
Ham Nox
Mystic of Meatball

Return to Scripture and Lore