aim anyone?

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby JohnGalt717 on Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:19 am

Seriously, I'm in on this meeting.

theperson1028

Will check announcements for the time
"Who is John Galt?"
JohnGalt717
Ziti Zealot

Postby EverLastingGodStopper on Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:54 am

Seriously, the FSM Chat is open 24-7. See my sig for details.
Learn about the movement behind the ID movement, and their Wedge strategy:
http://wiki.cotch.net/index.php/Wedge_document
EverLastingGodStopper
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:04 am

I can't do that.

i need to pay.

Might be able to later...

but still, that's why i voted for AIM, becuase it's free.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby EverLastingGodStopper on Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:16 am

Um. You don't need to pay to chat on EFnet. IRC clients are free.
Learn about the movement behind the ID movement, and their Wedge strategy:
http://wiki.cotch.net/index.php/Wedge_document
EverLastingGodStopper
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:18 pm

oookay... wait, i got mIRC, does that change anything?
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby lei on Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:46 pm

yes, mirc is a great way to go. check out http://www.venganza.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=371 and if you have any questions PM me. i currently can't check in here or in the channel (which is like a "chat room") often but once you find your way there you'll find friendly helpful pirate folks. well, they may be away from their keyboards at the moment so please announce yourself and keep checking back. i hope you'll join us :fsm_glee:
"In a world of hate, love is the ultimate protest." - Chuck D
lei
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Omnieiunium on Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:17 pm

AIM eh?

cubeboy333

MSN

yokel_morass at hotmail .com

add me any time. I am up for a chat.
Omnieiunium
-Original Forum Admin
-Long-time Pastafarian
-Former-Administration Dude with Auntie DD
-Taking a looooooooooooooooooooooong vacation that may never end
Omnieiunium
Site Admin<br>Controls your forum life

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:35 am

does anyone know who xanviolin2 is? s/he emailed me some time last night saying something to the effect of "I am a servant of FSM, are you a servant too?" but s/he had logged off by the time I messaged her back.

it might be someoen who got my screen name from here, or, it might be one of many jerks from my school that makes fun of the FSM, thinking its a joke.

so, if anyone here knows it, tell me. I'll scearch my school as well.

~Qwerty

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:36 am

does anyone know who xanviolin2 is? s/he emailed me some time last night saying something to the effect of "I am a servant of FSM, are you a servant too?" but s/he had logged off by the time I messaged her back.

it might be someoen who got my screen name from here, or, it might be one of many jerks from my school that makes fun of the FSM, thinking its a joke.

so, if anyone here knows it, tell me. I'll search my school as well.

~Qwerty

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Re: aim anyone?

Postby Duke on Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:13 am

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:what about Americal Instant Message? its almost too good to be true! just go to www.aim.com, get a damned screen name, and we'll all go to the same chat room! chat room name should be "pastafarian Pirates meeting" a name no one else would dare take. first meeting date should be decided tho, so everyone knows when to do it, and to make sure they have an aim screen name by then. i vote fer a weekend. prefrebly saturday night. also make sure we know which GMT this is, or just use eastern, pacific, mountian, or central time probably be easiest.

i vote fer eight or nine eastern, as that be my time zone.

if you have an aim screen name, or when you get one, post it here, so i may add you to my piratey pastafairan buddy list, and don' worry, i wont contact you untill the time of the aim meeting. to be decided on this forum.

thats all for now.

~Qwertyuiopasd

I have an account, how do you go to chat rooms? Has this been established yet? I have my AIM address in my profile.
You see, I don't know how to do anything with AIM other than chat with my friends.

I am TesarSabatyne

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby SiX on Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:47 pm

You can buy a really rockin chat room that integrates with this board for $5 here http://www.tufat.com/chat.php. Great program, easy to use and it comes with an artifical intelligence program that you can talk to. Very amusing. Simple to install as well.
SiX
Ziti Zealot

Postby Fredfred Bobfred on Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:51 am

I don't have AIM yet, but I probably will get it. I'll let you know when I have it.

Is there a version of mirc for mac?
"Just don't ask, and I won't have to kill you."
--Me

"But I was hungry!"
--Also Me

"I like eggs. Especially when they're scrambled or an ingredent in challah. Egg Challah is good!"
--I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count. Okay, it's me.
Fredfred Bobfred
Ziti Zealot

Postby Aeger on Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:48 pm

Yes, Aeger wants in

rillibi be the aim
I am anti-"txt talk." I support good grammar. I am part of the "Save the Vowels" movement. For your sanity and mind, type out your damn words.

Thank you
Aeger
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Bosstone on Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:23 pm

AIM- japunkska

IM me whenever
Bosstone
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Bringerofpie on Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:23 pm

AIM: The GrilMeister (1 "L")

XFire: bringerofpie
"Now watch this drive."