Wilmington, NC Pastafarians, Assemble!

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Wilmington, NC Pastafarians, Assemble!

Postby MadBeard on Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:10 pm

Ahoy mateys! I'm obviously new to the forums here, as I just realized communicating with my fellow pirate and pasta enthusiasts might in fact be a gnarly time.

I was wandering around UNC-Wilmington's campus today, going from class to class as we college students do, and heard a ruckus. I should've known now the weather's good and warmer, those wild "preachers" would be out and about, blasting hate to anyone that walks by. Last year I had the joy of watching one of them make a girl cry after ranting about homosexuality leading directly to some place called Hell. I'm tired of hearing them. This feels ripe with potential to spread the word of the FSM. And an excuse to wear pirate outfits in warm weather.

So, any fellow Pastafarians in this area?
MadBeard
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Wilmington, NC Pastafarians, Assemble!

Postby pastanaut on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:36 am

I think we may be the only NC followers. Unfortunately I live on the opposite end, up here in the corner. Mount Airy, or Mayberry as it's commonly known. Here they worship a man by the name of " Andy Griffith".
pastanaut
Conchigliette Convert

Return to FSM Gatherings