Important Question.

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Re: Important Question.

Postby Dudeman55556 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:30 pm

Scott the Pirate wrote:My biggest problem with the youngins at the university is how naive they are. One young woman reacted with sheer horror when i told her that Robert Frost, her favorite "christian" poet, wasn't necessarily a christian. Another had "system failure" flashing in her right eye when she tried to butt-in on a conversation we were having about religion by saying "The story of Lilith is nothing but hebrew midrash" and i said "Apply that logic to the rest of the bible and then we'll talk". A young man in one of my classes didn't like it when i laughed at him because he said he thought that he could expect to make between $85,000 and $120,000 per year with his undergraduate degree in psychology.....

Morons.

Mor(m)ons, probably.
"I would think the power of christ would at least come with a built-in spellchecker."
-Travis Waldera
Dudeman55556
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Clifford on Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:23 am

Scott the Pirate wrote:My biggest problem with the youngins at the university is how naive they are. One young woman reacted with sheer horror when i told her that Robert Frost, her favorite "christian" poet, wasn't necessarily a christian. Another had "system failure" flashing in her right eye when she tried to butt-in on a conversation we were having about religion by saying "The story of Lilith is nothing but hebrew midrash" and i said "Apply that logic to the rest of the bible and then we'll talk". A young man in one of my classes didn't like it when i laughed at him because he said he thought that he could expect to make between $85,000 and $120,000 per year with his undergraduate degree in psychology.....

Morons.

Which university is that? Certainly not Cardiff.
Clifford

By the power invested in me by tabloid-reading imbeciles, I name you a pedo-dog!

The Pedo-Finder General

RAmen
Clifford
Brewmeister

Postby Scott the Pirate on Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:18 pm

University of Minnesota Duluth.
Roy Hunter wrote:Then, when you've got to know them a bit and their defences are down, you go all Scott the Pirate on them...
:lech:
Scott the Pirate
Corrupter of Youth

Previous

Return to All Things FSM