Attention All Gamers.

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Re: Attention All Gamers.

Postby Nibos on Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:21 am

My gamertag is Nibos if anybody wants to send me a friend request on Xbox live. Just mention you are a fellow Pastafarian.
I wish I had a time machine/toilet so I could take a dump when the Civil War was going on.
Nibos
Conchigliette Convert

Postby vikinglordSF on Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:41 am

Ok DotA and Warhammer dawn of war 2 are what i play now. Im not very good at Dawn Of War 2 yet but its amazing and im gonna keep playing till i pwn!
"knowledge speaks but wisdom listens"-Hendrix
vikinglordSF
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Re:

Postby Deftera on Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:44 am

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:if theres enough people who play City of Hereos, we could create a Pastafarian Super Group.

we even have an advantage there. God is censored, but FSM isn't. :wink:

That's the advantage of not being an official religion :smile:
Deftera
Ziti Zealot

Postby ~NoodleDemon~ on Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:20 am

vikinglordSF wrote:Ok DotA and Warhammer dawn of war 2 are what i play now. Im not very good at Dawn Of War 2 yet but its amazing and im gonna keep playing till i pwn!

DotA is epic.

As soon as I get into warcraft again I'll head here.
I hope you're on the recieving end of an improbability equation wherein something happens to you that's as unlikely as Rob Schneider winning a best actor Oscar on the same day Michael Jackson single handedly captures Osama Bin Laden. ~ Rainswept

O.K. Everything else is just stuff you do while you are waiting to have sex. Sin. WoE. ~ Warlord of Elephants

Image Image Image
~NoodleDemon~
Brewmeister

Postby shang_master on Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:22 pm

i play a game called Shaiya free MMO where im able to butcher not so innocents in PVP and general carnage. id suggest that if ur interested, Teos server, Alliance of Light, look me up, i run on the toon name Junpei
Take everything!
Give Nothing back!
Dont forget the rum.
Who brings a gun to a knife fight? a pirate matey.
shang_master
Conchigliette Convert

Postby daftbeaker on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:16 am

In the name of being bored and not wanting to put the laundry on, my steam name is daftbeaker. (I know, I'm very imaginative.)

People who know how to play Team Fortress 2 need not apply, I'm prefectly capable of being killed without needing any more help :wink:

Edit- I kun zpell, onisht.
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything - Friedrich Nietzsche

But why is the rum gone?!
daftbeaker
Help! I've fallen and can't get curry.

Postby shang_master on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:57 am

id play TF2 if ma PC hadnt died >.> his lord noddly needs to help me out there >.> <.< >.> i play Gmod and CS:Source on it. amazing it can handle it frankly....its like...5 years old :) -hugs it- i love my fossil.
Take everything!
Give Nothing back!
Dont forget the rum.
Who brings a gun to a knife fight? a pirate matey.
shang_master
Conchigliette Convert

Postby zz1800 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:37 pm

Anyone interested in Zelderex next round??

Zz1800
zz1800
Conchigliette Convert

Postby I Use the Sauce Dude on Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:06 pm

I wandered my way into this place after a browser game I play did a "Pirate Day" thing, whereby many posts became pirate speak. The name of it is Billy Vs Snakeman. It's an anime parody game, based on multiple different anime. Most notable being the direct influences of Naruto, Bleach, and Code Geass on main content in it. Also it includes parody characters of said anime and others, including Death Note, Spice and Wolf, The Dot Hack Series, Gundam, Reborn!, and Wallflower(also known as Perfect Girl Evolution.)

It has an active community, with thousands of people who play daily. I have a couple characters currently. There is no dedicated FSM village, but there is one by a person who goes by Sandric. That villages name is Pasta, on the forums there he makes comments about the "Noodley Appendage" on occasion.

Anyways, if anyone wants to join you're more than welcome to. And if you do join and want to help me out, or even someone else out... say Sandric? put either his characters name in the box which says reference, or you could put in one of my character's names, Serne or SerneThe2. I do hope at some point to start a village of my own, perhaps with an FSM twist.
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
I Use the Sauce Dude
Ziti Zealot

Postby Clifford on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:14 am

currently playing Oblivion, but if any of you fancy a match on Rome: Total War, give me a tinkle!
Clifford

By the power invested in me by tabloid-reading imbeciles, I name you a pedo-dog!

The Pedo-Finder General

RAmen
Clifford
Brewmeister

Postby SomethingClever on Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:36 am

Ive been playing Utopia for several years now but it appears the game may be put down soon, or at least taken down for a serious reconstruction for a few more weeks. If anyone knows about any simular browser based games I'd love to hear about them. Sadly I have POS pc with no video card to speak of.

Also playing Oblivion and Armored core 4A on X-box.
SomethingClever
Ziti Zealot

Postby lord potato on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:59 pm

ive been playing oblivio also. if any plays astroempires we could make a guild for pastafarians.
lord potato
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Rub1out on Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:20 pm

Other than spreading the good word of FSM, my life is all about gaming... so xboxlive tag is TooLateULose , and (as embarassed as i am to admit i play this game) on the pc is STO... i just call it that so people son't laugh to hard.. its really StarTrekOnline.. its a rpgmmo, thankfully the games not geeky at all so i saved alittle of my manliness :paranoid: (not much but alittle) and i have been thinking of starting a Fleet of pastafarians on there. :fsm_rock:
Rub1out
Ziti Zealot

Postby DiabloDoc on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:06 am

Considering my home desktop recently took a dump and my only means of gaming are to install whatever games can fit onto my USB storage device, I mainly play Counter-Strike 2D when I don't have class or other things to tend to in my school's computer lab, so as long as there aren't angry bystanders pretending they have busy, glamorous lives giving me the death look whilst waiting their turn.
DiabloDoc
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Slawter on Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:15 pm

we should create a FSM steam group. For all who dont know steam is like iTunes for PC games, completely legit. of course you have to buy most of the games, but getting steeam is free. ( www.steampowered.com ) add me there SAINT_J1MMY and we can discuss this if this interests you :violin:
Slawter
Conchigliette Convert

PreviousNext

Return to All Things FSM