Insults Game

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Re: Insults Game

Postby Ubi Dubius on Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:44 am

You'd be hen-pecked too, if any woman could love you.
Davros, Attorney and Pieces of Law
Keeping up appearances is a very important activity in religion; in fact, maintaining tattered illusions is its main activity. - Richard Wade, on Friendlyatheist.com
We make an idol of our fear and call it God. -Ingmar Bergman, The Seventh Seal
Ubi Dubius
Set bail, me hearties!

Postby Scott the Pirate on Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:49 pm

Who are you to talk? We all know that the whole Ubi-clan is just you and a lack of imagination for coming up with UserNames.
Roy Hunter wrote:Then, when you've got to know them a bit and their defences are down, you go all Scott the Pirate on them...
:lech:
Scott the Pirate
Corrupter of Youth

Postby Roy Hunter on Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:58 pm

And we know that you only cultivate Ubi's friendship because of his teenage daughter, you freak! I'm away to the Temple of the Prophets to propose that you become "Sultan of the Sex-Offender's Register".
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Postby Detective TurtleHolmes on Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:16 am

Yeah? Well we all know that 'Mr. Baby Blue Eyes' over there is wearing contact lenses!
A flap of the wings yesterday means big changes tomorrow.
Let's work together to keep the present inevitable.

So yeah, I went and got a blog.
Detective TurtleHolmes
Clouseau's Protege

Postby black bart on Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:23 am

Arrgh ye be naught but a lifeboat full o jellyfish (sorry...wrong insult thread!)
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Roy Hunter on Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:00 pm

Aargh, yer Dad looks like George Bernard Shaw!

Oh no, wait, that's me...
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter

Postby Scott the Pirate on Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:28 pm

Were you over here visiting the Pacific Northwest recently Roy? I hear there have been some more sasquatch sighting...
Roy Hunter wrote:Then, when you've got to know them a bit and their defences are down, you go all Scott the Pirate on them...
:lech:
Scott the Pirate
Corrupter of Youth

Postby black bart on Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:22 am

Your light saber is a weeny one
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Roy Hunter on Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:17 am

I hear your 'cutlass' is a bit on the lightweight side too...
Roy Hunter

Postby black bart on Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:45 am

Bah...you sit at home watching 'Braveheart' all day dreaming of the glory days.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Roy Hunter on Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:58 am

[offtopic]The best man at my wedding died in the first ten minutes of Braveheart. He played William's older brother, John.[/offtopic]

Bah. You sit at home all day watching recordings of Emlyn Hughes on A Question Of Sport. On Betamax.
Roy Hunter

Postby black bart on Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:05 am

Roy Hunter wrote:[offtopic]The best man at my wedding died in the first ten minutes of Braveheart. He played William's older brother, John.[/offtopic]

Bah. You sit at home all day watching recordings of Emlyn Hughes on A Question Of Sport. On Betamax.

That's a coincidence I was exercising on a treadmill at the gym last Thursday next to James Cosmo:

who was also in Braveheart...he's a regular at my gym.

and by the way...You've got worse teeth than Joe Jordan!
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Roy Hunter on Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:24 am

black bart wrote:...I was exercising on a treadmill at the gym...
This isn't the lies thread, Bart.

You've got bigger breasts than Jordan.
Roy Hunter

Postby black bart on Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:34 am

Judging by how long Mr Cosmo spent on the running machine compared to me, I'd be no good as a blue painted Scottish warrior!

Yer Claymore's all bent an rusty!
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby daftbeaker on Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:57 am

You revolting little Welshman, how dare play a part in driving up house prices in the Greater London area? Go on, shove off back to your soggy, sheep-infested little eye-sore and stop taking English jobs!

[/mock BNP insults]
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything - Friedrich Nietzsche

But why is the rum gone?!
daftbeaker
Help! I've fallen and can't get curry.

PreviousNext

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes