Operation Outreach of His Noodly Appendages

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Operation Outreach of His Noodly Appendages

Postby Platypus Enthusiast on Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:01 pm

Ahoy dudes. For those of you who don't know me, I'm Captain Jeff the Mishunairee, of the Rutgers Pastafarians. One of the goals of my organization is to spread His word to other schools and colleges, so this semester we are starting Operation Outreach of His Noodly Appendages (OHNA) to help us achieve this goal.

Operation OHNA is a three part plan to help fledgling chapters of the Church to gain members, resources, and stability.
1)We will send missionaries from older, well-established chapters to assist younger chapters will recruitment operations. Currently, we consist of only two chapters (with two more pending) and will only be able to send missionaries to schools in New Jersey.
2)We will send carepackages consisting of copies of the Gospel of the FSM, copies of the Loose Canon (when it comes out later this year), copies of the latest edition of our Pastafarian Collegiate Newsletter, brochures, flyers, assorted pirate paraphernalia, etc.
3)We will be setting up a Donation Allocations Committee to provide funding for needy chapters. We still need to work out the logistics of this and it won't be set up til possibly nest semester.

So if anyone here wants to sign up for OHNA aid, let me know.
Check out an official Pastafarian holy book, the Loose Canon: http://loose-canon.fsm-consortium.com/the-loose-canon/

"With Him, All Things are Pasta-Bowl."
-ProvHerbs 3:35
Platypus Enthusiast
Tortellini Third Mate

Re: Operation Outreach of His Noodly Appendages

Postby pastafarian igo on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:16 am

hello i stumbled upon this thread and i would like to know how i can help so pm me :worship: :fsm:
pastafarian igo
Conchigliette Convert

Return to FSM Gatherings