How do you handle proselytizing?

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Re: How do you handle proselytizing?

Postby Angry_Santa on Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:27 pm

I'm a beacon for jehova's witnesses, for fun when they ask me "Have you found jesus?" i respond by saying that i just about had him cornered in my livingroom before you rung my doorbell, thanks alot >_<, they usallyl eave with a rather pissed off look on there face.

Add: How are these people finding my address in the north pole?.........DAMN YOU GOOGLE!
Angry_Santa
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby JWG on Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:50 am

Haha. I wish the Mormons and Jehova's Witnesses still came in my neighborhood. For some odd reason they never do anymore.. :wink:
"When everybody else runs, you walk." -Unknown
JWG
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Roy Hunter on Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:01 am

Angry_Santa wrote:How are these people finding my address in the north pole?.........DAMN YOU GOOGLE!
Speaking of which, feel free to put yourself on the map (I know, it's a Mercator projection, and I know how you polar types feel about the way your hometown looks all stretched and distorted. Don't blame me).

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11787
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Postby sky lukewarmer on Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:58 pm

let them come I`m as comfortable in my disbelief as they are in thier belief. :cool:
solve the worlds problems make the hungry eat the homeless: just call me Godfree.
sky lukewarmer
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Previous

Return to All Things FSM