Plot ideas for Films

Book discussions, Author discussions, general book talk, also films.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Re: Plot ideas for Films

Postby black bart on Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:03 am

No it was the Castlemaine XXXX lager that made the Snails mutate...if we had Gordon Ramsey in the film, with his language it would have to be an 18 certificate!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby ~NoodleDemon~ on Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:13 am

We need Jeff Goldblum to stutter and vaccilate endlessly about Chaos theory.

And Will Smith, to utter his customary 'get jiggy with it' mannerisms.

Oh, and we need Bill Pullman, to make a speech about how we are ridding ourselves of the slimy mantle of snail oppression...
I hope you're on the recieving end of an improbability equation wherein something happens to you that's as unlikely as Rob Schneider winning a best actor Oscar on the same day Michael Jackson single handedly captures Osama Bin Laden. ~ Rainswept

O.K. Everything else is just stuff you do while you are waiting to have sex. Sin. WoE. ~ Warlord of Elephants

Image Image Image
~NoodleDemon~
Brewmeister

Postby black bart on Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:36 am

~NoodleDemon~ wrote:We need Jeff Goldblum to stutter and vaccilate endlessly about Chaos theory.

And Will Smith, to utter his customary 'get jiggy with it' mannerisms.

Oh, and we need Bill Pullman, to make a speech about how we are ridding ourselves of the slimy mantle of snail oppression...

I love it...and then Jeff Goldblum gets covered in Giant Snail slime and slowly begins to mutate into a 'half snail half man' horror!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby bacon on Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:38 am

black bart wrote:I love it...and then Jeff Goldblum gets covered in Giant Snail slime and slowly begins to mutate into a 'half snail half man' horror!

that must be the sequel

they thought it was all over . . .
but it was only the beginning
Get your bake on. Image

TwistedSister wrote:You can't go wrong with a side of Bacon on your side.........
bacon
Everything's Better With Bacon

Postby ~NoodleDemon~ on Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:56 am

And he has this enormous, semi-awkward epiphany about how he is torn about losing his humanity...

And then he is eaten by a giant Frenchman.
I hope you're on the recieving end of an improbability equation wherein something happens to you that's as unlikely as Rob Schneider winning a best actor Oscar on the same day Michael Jackson single handedly captures Osama Bin Laden. ~ Rainswept

O.K. Everything else is just stuff you do while you are waiting to have sex. Sin. WoE. ~ Warlord of Elephants

Image Image Image
~NoodleDemon~
Brewmeister

Postby daftbeaker on Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:16 am

~NoodleDemon~ wrote:And he has this enormous, semi-awkward epiphany about how he is torn about losing his humanity...

And then he is eaten by a giant Frenchman.

Who is then attacked by Hugh Laurie with a cane.
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything - Friedrich Nietzsche

But why is the rum gone?!
daftbeaker
Help! I've fallen and can't get curry.

Postby Roy Hunter on Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:18 am

I can't decide between Gerard Depardieu, Jean Reno and Eric Cantona for the giant Frenchman.
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Postby daftbeaker on Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:23 am

Roy Hunter wrote:I can't decide between Gerard Depardieu, Jean Reno and Eric Cantona for the giant Frenchman.

What about Zidane? He hasn't got much going on these days and he could always nut someone. Maybe him and Boris Johnson could have a fight on a football pitch?
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything - Friedrich Nietzsche

But why is the rum gone?!
daftbeaker
Help! I've fallen and can't get curry.

Postby bacon on Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:33 am

why not just a giant french mime?

Get your bake on. Image

TwistedSister wrote:You can't go wrong with a side of Bacon on your side.........
bacon

Postby Roy Hunter on Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:40 am

In that case I want him played by Zal Cleminson, guitarist for The Sensational Alex Harvey Band:
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter

Postby black bart on Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:28 am

This film is getting a bit Terry Gilliam now...not that that's a bad thing...I think we need Ed Wood to direct though.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby bacon on Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:42 pm

damn - i was hoping for spielberg so we can have lots of shots of people staring at things
Get your bake on. Image

bacon

Postby Ubi Dubium on Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:54 pm

As long as we have Brian Blessed in there somewhere. He improves any movie simply by being in it.
Open your mind, but not so far your brain falls out

"Hurry up, before we all come to our senses!" - King Julien
Ubi Dubium
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Roy Hunter on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:27 pm

BRIAN BLESSED????
Roy Hunter

Postby bacon on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:34 pm

what role can gene hackman have? he's good in everything.
Get your bake on. Image

bacon

PreviousNext

Return to Books and Authors, Films and Directors