So Cal Pastafarians Post Here

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Re: So Cal Pastafarians Post Here

Postby Marinara Minister on Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:16 am

I am a Southern Californian Pastafarian hailing from the north of the county of Los Angeles, in the Santa Clarita Valley. We have a small crew in the area, but we're always looking for another ship with which to form a flotilla. I am pleased to report to whomever wishes to receive the message that my daily commute of over 100 miles has revealed many more followers of His Noodlyness emblazoned with His Blessed Sigil. I am reaching out to anyone who lurks on the 14, 5, 118, 405, 210 or 605 freeways on a regular basis and bears His mark. Stand up and be counted!
Proof of FSM's Greatness:

"Flying Spaghetti Monster" has thousands, if not dozens, of Spaghetigrams.

"God" has but one: Dog.
Marinara Minister
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Xi the Tolerant on Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:25 pm

Well... Uh hey guys... I'm willing to bet I'm the Oildalian Pastafarian on these forums... So you guys are the closest group to me.... So hi guys :) Oildale CA isn't the best place in the world to be a Pastafarian. on account of the strong Christian influence and shunning of any thing that revolves around thinking, but I'm proud to say that it reaches here too. :)
Nothing is Impossible...

And if you believe in one of the multiple universe theories, (don't ask me which I'm no expert... yet...) everything is the truth. Why can't FSM be the truth for this one?

and if you were wondering... The avatar is a thing I did for a graphics arts class I had once... The people are Douglas Adams, Ray Bradbury, and the Ninja from ask a ninja. Two of them are my heroes and one makes me laugh occasionally...
Xi the Tolerant
Ziti Zealot

Postby schaneman on Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:22 pm

I'm wondering if I'm the only Pastafarian in Torrance ....
schaneman
Conchigliette Convert

Postby mommykrunk on Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:06 am

Fresno! :jack:
mommykrunk
Conchigliette Convert

HELP NEEDED for an O.C. PASTAFARIAN!!

Postby LDU on Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:21 pm

How "Arrrrrrrrr" you all doing? I'm in Santa Ana.

Several months ago, I saw that the Tustin Public Library allowed a display touting a major religion (hint: Koran) right in front of its main doors, obviously on a public space. I checked with a lawyer familiar with the legality of this, and apparently there's a loophole that allows this.

A few weeks ago, I noticed the same thing: a table presenting another religion. (I didn't notice what it was.) So I contacted the lawyer again, and she suggested that I request that I request an FSM display in the same location. Our religion's "About" page, written by St. Henderson, clearly states that the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster *is* a legitimate religion, and I will take that fact to the Tustin Library. Since we freely approve of all religions, this would not be a protest against other religions at the Tustin Public Library; rather, it would be a celebration of the freedom that all faiths have to share their wonders.

HERE'S WHERE I NEED ANY HELP: Other than contacting the library, I have no idea how to get started. (Display materials, FSM literature to hand out, and so forth.) Are there any O.C. or SoCal Pastafarians out there who would like to help? I'll need fellow Pirates to help me set up, and, more importantly, moral support.

Carbo Diem
Larry
----
"I'm not sure if faith can move mountains, but I've seen what it can do to skyscrapers."
LDU
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Cardinal Fang on Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:17 pm

There are leaflets and things on the main Venganza site. I'd suggest kit a table out in pirate gear, download some posters, have the Gospel of the FSM and the Loose Cannon out on display, along with things like the IRRYD's

And good luck

CF
Cardinal Fang's Python Site
http://www.cardinalfang.net

My contact e-mail address is FAKE.
To contact me, my email is "latinum" at "hotmail" dot "com".
Cardinal Fang
Vermicelli Vizier

Previous

Return to FSM Gatherings