Pastafarian Heaven/Hell [for females]

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Pastafarian Heaven/Hell [for females]

Postby Nyienth on Sun May 31, 2009 8:28 pm

Hello fellow Pastafarians,

I have noticed that heaven for Pastafarians contains strippers and beer.
This seems geared more towards men than women. What if beer actually
means any alcoholic beverage and the strippers are male or female.

Hell contains stale beer and strippers with VD. This is really only hell for
men. If there were male strippers [for women] they should have ED.

May you be touched by his noodly appendage. RAmen.
Nyienth
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Pastafarian Heaven/Hell [for females]

Postby PantyGnawer on Sun May 31, 2009 9:03 pm

Nyienth wrote: What if beer actually
means any alcoholic beverage and the strippers are male or female.

Thats exactly how it is. You choose the beverage. you choose the stripper.
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:48 pm

in fact, even broader. It's more of a beverage volcano, or liquid volcano. It spouts whatever liquid you want, intended to be used for beverages, so you effectively have an endless supply of your beverage(s) of choice. The FSM just drinks Beer, so that's what he calls it.

As for the strippers, they can be of any gender, shape, size, color, what have you. Some also don't strip; again, it's really whatever you want.

And the FSM doesn't really send people to Hell. They just get confused because of the volcano, and think it's worse than it really is. :P
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby StJason on Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:32 am

Please. The ladies like the nekkid guys just as much as the other way around. According to a quick google search, Harliquin Romance sold somewhere around 1.37 billion US dollars. And who is buying all these books?

So, in Pastafarian Heaven, the strippers for the ladies are rugged cowboy-pirate types who are still sensitive enough (yet not girly), cook, clean and give foot massages, and fit into every steriotype about female libido ever made. This IS Heaven, after all.

As for Beer being male-oriented, my wife and millions of other non-US ladies wish to disagree with you...
StJason
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Location: Beaverton, Oregon, United States, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way

Postby super-duper natural on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:09 pm

It is entirely appropriate for Pastafarian Heaven to be not to everyone's taste because that's the way it is, so tough. I fully expected to learn that the FSM Heaven would be male-centric and then get some footnotes added for uppity ladies later on once the ladies were taught to read and allowed to own property. No, I'd say the original vision is probably just about par for the course of how these things tend to work themselves out. Us ladies will make do, as usual, with serving the libations and washing down the stripper's poles and whatnot and we'll like it. :worship:
super-duper natural
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Ubi Dubium on Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:15 pm

Oh pish-tosh. The FSM (pesto be upon Him) will provide for us ladies, thankyouverymuch. The Eight I'd Really Rather You Didn'ts are quite clear on the equality of the sexes:
FSM wrote:Oh, And Get This In Your Thick Heads: Woman = Person. Man = Person. Samey = Samey. One Is Not Better Than The Other, Unless We're Talking About Fashion And I'm Sorry, But I Gave That To Women And Some Guys Who Know The Difference Between Teal and Fuchsia.

So the gents get their beer and pole dancers, and we get fruity drinks with umbrellas, served by Errol Flynn and Dread Pirate Roberts look-alikes. UDK#1 requests Orlando Bloom as well.
Open your mind, but not so far your brain falls out

"Hurry up, before we all come to our senses!" - King Julien
Ubi Dubium
Mystic of Meatball

Return to Scripture and Lore