Uwe Boll

Book discussions, Author discussions, general book talk, also films.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Uwe Boll

Postby anickels on Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:37 pm

Discussion about the worst director in the history of history. Best movie (which is still bad), worst movie, and the like.
anickels
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Re: Uwe Boll

Postby Apostateabe on Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:57 pm

Worst director? That would have to be me. No thing in the cosmos is quite as horrifyingly bad at directing as I am. My films would ooze so much suck muckage that the president of the United States would declare it a national emergency, and FEMA would not let anyone help out. Then it would get so bad that the United Nations would insist on lending a hand. And then it would be the Interstellar Community of Species. And then the Intergalactic Cooperation of Empires. And then the disaster would require the assistance of a new ad-hoc pact: the Trans-Dimensional Web of Gods. Yeah, I am so bad at directing, I have never even attempted it. Who's Uwe Boll?
Apostateabe
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Rainswept on Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:48 pm

I'd have to watch more of his stuff to judge, and I'm not willing. Guy sucks Zankou's prepubescent balls.
I believe it's time for mankind to set aside the crutch of religion and embrace morality born of reason and truth. Those crutches have long since proven treacherous when the ground gets slippery.
Rainswept
Caliph of Capitalist Fishing Pole Hobo Apologists

Postby anickels on Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:16 am

Uwe Boll is the most atrocious and bad director of all time. He has ruined my passion, which is video games. He takes great games like House of the Dead and Alone in the Dark and completely screws them over and makes them cheesy and horrible. He also ruins the careers of otherwise great actors and actresses like Kristanna Loken. Unfortunately watching really bad movies is my thing, so I've seen most of his abominations that he likes to call "movies."

Please, everyone, sign the cease and desist petition.

http://www.petitiononline.com/RRH53888/
anickels
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby Boudin on Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:16 am

His better movie is Postal that reach the "funny B movie" status ! His worst are all the others.
Boudin
Conchigliette Convert

Postby PKMKII on Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:42 am

The Razzies, awarded every year for the absolute worst film performances, directing, and writing of the year, has given its 2008 Lifetime Achievement Award to Uwe Boll.

http://www.razzies.com/history/08NomCA.asp
"How is it that hardly any major religion has looked at science and concluded, 'This is better than we thought! The Universe is much bigger than our prophets said, grander, more subtle, more elegant. God must be even greater than we dreamed'? Instead they say, 'No, no, no! My god is a little god, and I want him to stay that way.'" - Carl Sagan

"To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection." - Henri Poincaré
PKMKII
Senior New York Correspondent

Return to Books and Authors, Films and Directors