E-mail Links...

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

E-mail Links...

Postby Bromond on Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:11 am

Being new to these FSM discussion forums, please forgive me if this idea for 'spreading the word' has ever been proposed or implemented. My loving and well-intentioned sister (a devout Christian) has just sent me another in a line of millions of Christian-themed links (you know the ones, like this: http://home.att.net/~mcp3_2000/_classic ... ispers.htm). Not personally being technologically savvy, I think it would be a great idea for someone who has the know-how and creativity to come up with some we can all share with our friends and relatives. Cool idea? Any takers?
Bromond
Conchigliette Convert

Re: E-mail Links...

Postby Edd on Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:15 am

If anyone does come up with an FSM version of an inspirational message, please, (really, I’m on my knees begging) don’t make it a chain mail type that asks you to interrupt the lives of X number of friends, family, and co-workers by sending it to them. I spend too much time as it is deleting Christian propaganda to wish that upon anyone.
"Oook." - The Librarian

Visit the new and improved Agnoistrology.com!
Edd
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Dan (dat haole dude) on Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:11 am

Edd wrote:If anyone does come up with an FSM version of an inspirational message, please, (really, I’m on my knees begging) don’t make it a chain mail type that asks you to interrupt the lives of X number of friends, family, and co-workers by sending it to them. I spend too much time as it is deleting Christian propaganda to wish that upon anyone.

RAmen to dat, bruddah Edd! i cherish my non-FSM friends/family, but one more "...reason for the Season..good luck will come to you..send this to 25 close friends.." & i may become a "poster-in-residence" on the Tourette's Syndrome Cathartic Release.." thread.. :?
'Oli no au i na pono FSM e
E hau'oli na 'opio o FSM nei
'Oli e! 'Oli e!
Mau ke aloha, no FSM
Dan (dat haole dude)
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Ubi Dubium on Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:17 am

Engrish Locks!
Open your mind, but not so far your brain falls out

"Hurry up, before we all come to our senses!" - King Julien
Ubi Dubium