What year did the FSM create the world?

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Re: What year did the FSM create the world?

Postby joeybsmash on Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:53 pm

perhaps the world has not been created yet. all that is could probably be explained by a drunken fantasy of His. Perhaps by next Thursday FSM will sober up and finally get around to creating the universe.
joeybsmash
Conchigliette Convert

His Noodly Calendar

Postby fajro on Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:14 am

thegoddessofbob wrote:I know that scripture states that it was created in four days, but when?

I propose that it was in 1970 (meaning that it would currently be year 37 in His Noodly Calendar). Anybody that claims to have lived before then is a liar and a heretic.

Any thoughts?

His Noodly Calendar?

What kind of calendar is that? Lunar? Perpetual?

We should adopt the "World Calendar" instead the creationist calendar. :wink:

Somebody in Wikipedia wrote:After World War II the new-formed United Nations continued efforts of its predecessor, the League of Nations, to establish a new calendar but postponed the issue after a veto from the USA, which was mainly based upon concerns of religious groups about the proposed days out of the week cycle.

:cry:
fajro
Conchigliette Convert

Postby pavlovsdog on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:06 pm

Detective TurtleHolmes wrote:First, you must note that time is an arbitrary concept. I would say that the FSM did not create the universe in a particular year, but created it at the beginning of duration.

I believe this is correct , and I also believe the FSM can stretch and compress time like an Accordian player. With the volume turned way down.
pavlovsdog
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Angel-Hair Archmage on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:47 am

The time is forgotten cus FSM was drunk while creating the universe, so he probably lost track of time and justed started at 1.
The FLying Spaghetti Monster watches over the Kingdom, out of site, but not out of our minds...
ImageImage
Angel-Hair Archmage
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby PirateFishWorshipper on Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:33 pm

He created the world five thousand years ago. It is in the Gospel.
There are a lot of judgemental people in the world, and personally I think that those people are absolute scumballs.
PirateFishWorshipper
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Previous

Return to Scripture and Lore