what happens HERE when a pastafarian dies?

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Re: what happens HERE when a pastafarian dies?

Postby Roy Hunter on Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:44 pm

I would suggest that, after whatever organs are viable for transplant, you should leave your body to science. Find out where your local teaching hospital / medical school is and contact them. They always need more cadavers than they can get. If it became the norm for Pastafarians to leave their bodies to the advancement of medical science, we would get thousands of converts from the medical profession.

If you like, you could get your body delivered to the hospital by a bunch of grogged-up pirates in full regalia. I have had the misfortune to meet more than a couple of medical students in my time, and that sort of behaviour would not turn too many heads with them. If someone tries to stop you, it is an infringement of your religious freedom (if Jehova's Witnesses can legally kill their children by refusing blood transfusions, then who could possibly object to a bunch of pissed-up pirates walking around carrying a dead body?).
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Re:

Postby S'presso on Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:59 pm

harris5 wrote:I would like to be boiled and served to family and friends with a nice sauce.

Of course, there may be some laws that interfere. Our religion is being repressed by the man!

ACTUALLY cannibalism isn't illegal in the US or Canada. However, most things that accompany cannibalism are. Like... Not properly disposing of a body.. or you know, murder and such
Look! A new sig.
Blaaaaag.
S'presso
Agnolini Admiral

Postby anickels on Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:47 pm

I never thought of it like that. Well, necrophilia isn't illegal either, but apparently it's desecration of a corpse or something. I mean, I don't know anything about that... :roll:
anickels
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby pato1616 on Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:05 pm

Personally, I'd suggest that the best way to mourn death and simultaneously celebrate the glory of the heaven to which the departed is traveling is to drown your sorrows in beer. Much beer. :fsm_float: florentina
pato1616
Conchigliette Convert

Re:

Postby sleppy on Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:54 am

Rasti wrote:When we Die, 15 zealots of our kind must gather and drink while sitting on us, in full pirate regalia.

'15 men on a dead man's chest. yo ho ho and a bottle of Rum.'

I personaly like this idea would be one but dont know if 15 would all fit on evryone maby taking turns siting or somthing?

but i would have to be noodles and beer thow to extra please the lord fsm i really would want the VIP section of heavon :)
what were u gazing at?
sleppy
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Tigger_the_Wing on Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:41 am

I don't want to contribute to global warming. I'd like to be buried in a coffin made of pasta and have a spaghetti bush planted over the top.

Oops, pressed submit instead of preview! :roll:

I would like everyone on every forum I frequent to get together and sing the final theme from Portal. :D
Tigger_the_Wing
She Who Gets It

Postby Oh_Blessed_Pirate on Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:13 am

I'd say we put there coffin on a raft, set the raft on fire and send it off to sea in the direction where Mosey first sailed and was touched by FSM's Noodly Appendages, and then the dead soul shall be recieved by FSM with open appendages in Pastafarian heavan. However if the soul has not followed the 8 I'd really rather you didn'ts than they shall be casted into Hell to live an eternity of stale beer and strippers with V.D, and that Sucks.

:fsm:
Oh_Blessed_Pirate
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Ubi Dubium on Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:15 pm

Tigger_the_Wing wrote:I would like everyone on every forum I frequent to get together and sing the final theme from Portal. :D

Oh, no! We had just gotten rid of that song as an earworm (see my thread on "Earworms" on the subject). Now we'll be singing it all over again. Ouch!

Oh, well. Can't be rid of it... "This was a triumph..I'm making a note here, huge success......"
Open your mind, but not so far your brain falls out

"Hurry up, before we all come to our senses!" - King Julien
Ubi Dubium
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Linguini-Luigi on Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:47 pm

I Suggest Everyone wears their best pirate regalia and then they all toast the deceasesd with grog. After that the strippers must be called in to remind us of the place the dead pirate is going to. The captian must then read a passage from the gospel, or any story of the FSM which was a particular favourite of the dead. We must then place the deceased in a boat (life boat, canoe, mini pirate ship) and set them out to sea (s they can swim with the *pirat* fishes, so to speak) . The pirates/mourners will then proceed to sing 'dead man's chest' and 'really bad eggs'. These celebrations must either take place on a sandy beach or ona pirate ship.
:pirate_fish: :fsm:
99% Smart 2% Dumb
Linguini-Luigi
Conchigliette Convert

Previous

Return to Scripture and Lore