Best Ever YouTube Videos

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Best Ever YouTube Videos

Postby BumbleBee on Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:11 pm

Just like the title suggests, post your favourite video here, so we can all enjoy...

Here's my favourite: Beached Whale

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdVHZwI8pcA
I am a product of massive consumption- it's not my fault it's how I'm programmed to function
BumbleBee
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Re: Best Ever YouTube Videos

Postby PantyGnawer on Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:31 pm

BumbleBee wrote:Just like the title suggests, post your favourite video here, so we can all enjoy...

Here's my favourite: Beached Whale

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdVHZwI8pcA

I guess that was a down under joke cause I didn't really get it.

I give you all the Hampster on a piano song!

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=tRzTfgds0UI
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby BumbleBee on Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:59 pm

^ that's just like my Beached whale- stupid and funny!! I liked it.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=0RjC-vh06_c

Trent from Punchy, at first everyone thought he was real, but then we all realised it's a very funny joke
I am a product of massive consumption- it's not my fault it's how I'm programmed to function
BumbleBee
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby ken worley on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:46 pm

Here are some older threads you might like, bb...

http://www.venganza.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=8535&start=0 (the one with the corn-smut)

http://www.venganza.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=7087 (with stop-motion editing of piano-and-drums)

http://www.venganza.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=9100&start=0 (mock-a-day-new)
ken worley
King of the Pervs

Postby Detective TurtleHolmes on Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:44 am

ken worley wrote:Here are some older threads you might like, bb...

Wait, BB? If she's BB, and Black Bart's BB, how are we to tell the difference? I say we call the newbie either B or Bee.
A flap of the wings yesterday means big changes tomorrow.
Let's work together to keep the present inevitable.

So yeah, I went and got a blog.
Detective TurtleHolmes
Clouseau's Protege

Postby black bart on Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:39 am

Arrgh...I say me an Bumble Bee has a smut contest ta see who Ken finks is the smuttiest.

I will do anyfing for love but I wont do that!
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Edd on Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:32 am

Wait, is this a contest to see who gets rights to a pet name from ken?

I'm not knocking the smut contest but I think I'll ignore Bart's entries.

Whenever you're ready, Bee.
"Oook." - The Librarian

Visit the new and improved Agnoistrology.com!
Edd
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Detective TurtleHolmes on Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:26 am

Ontopic: I can't decide on any single one Youtube video to be the best, as there will always be more! Not to mention that there is always way too many to view in a single day.

The internet is an infinitely expanding place, much like our universe. How can I make a decision on the best video if the next best video is on the other side of the Blogosphere, waiting to be granted entrance? Will we ever find the best youtube video in existence? have I just accidentally turned myself agnostic? We shall never know, for I am off to bed.

So, before I set off into a land of dreams, I incite indecision in your hearts. Will it carry on into real life? Will this message be buried under updated code? What happens when elements of the internet are deleted? Do they go to 'Internet Heaven'?

Moreover, does 'Internet Heaven' contain elegantly crafted code-strippers that dance around on coded poles, with volcanoes of meme?

We shall never know. I need to go to bed, and quickly.

Detective TurtleHolmes
Clouseau's Protege

Postby BumbleBee on Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:23 am

Well, I don't mind- Ken and I go waaaay back (well, as far back as internet forums go... what's it been 2 years now??? something like that), if Black Bart is already BB, then I'm happy for him (?) to stay that way, I'll go by anything that's not derogatory... ;)
BumbleBee
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby ken worley on Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:14 pm

Detective TurtleHolmes wrote:
ken worley wrote:Here are some older threads you might like, bb...

Wait, BB? If she's BB, and Black Bart's BB, how are we to tell the difference? I say we call the newbie either B or Bee.

I guess you will have to rely on your fine, fine deductive reasoning skillsImage, and go by context clues.

To help you practice, I will give some sample sentence pairs...The first sentence in each pair will be addressed to the cute(physically attractive), friendly, tasteful, mature, gainfully-employed-in-adult-type-nursing-profession, Sydney-Australian young woman, BumbleBee, and the second sentence, to black bart.Image

1. a. So, BB, I hear you had to give a demerol injection to a violent pcp o.d. victim yesterday.
b. So, BB, I hear you were injecting demerol and pcp in an alley yesterday, and nearly o.d.'ed.

2. a. I hear your home town's many seaside restaurants serve a mean platter of crabs, BB.
b. I hear you caught a mean case of crabs down by the wharf, BB.

3. a. You look as though you've been doing some gardening, and is that your cat frolicking in the background, BB?
b. You look as though a retarded cat has scratched you up out of the black ground of someone's garden, BB.

4. a. How did you get your hair and makeup to look like that, BB?
b. How the HELL did you get your hair and makeup to look like THAT, BB?

and finally...

5. a.You have a cute ass, BB.
b. You are an ass, BB.

As you can see, with a little practice, you will easily be able to distinguish which BB any of my posts address...
:)
ken worley
King of the Pervs

Postby Detective TurtleHolmes on Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:36 am

:) My word, Ken, I do believe you are right. But what if the cute(physically attractive), friendly, tasteful, mature, gainfully-employed-in-adult-type-nursing-profession, Sydney-Australian young woman, BumbleBee, has a day reminiscent of Bart?

Then what will happen?

Detective TurtleHolmes
Clouseau's Protege

Postby black bart on Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:21 am

Detective TurtleHolmes wrote::) My word, Ken, I do believe you are right. But what if the cute(physically attractive), friendly, tasteful, mature, gainfully-employed-in-adult-type-nursing-profession, Sydney-Australian young woman, BumbleBee, has a day reminiscent of Bart?

Then what will happen?

Good point DT...at least someone speaks sense on these forums. What if I was admitted to BB's hospital with a mild case of penis friction burns?
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby ken worley on Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:54 am

Detective TurtleHolmes wrote::) My word, Ken, I do believe you are right. But what if the cute(physically attractive), friendly, tasteful, mature, gainfully-employed-in-adult-type-nursing-profession, Sydney-Australian young woman, BumbleBee, has a day reminiscent of Bart?

Then what will happen?

Don't worry....I'll be right on top of it.

BB(theScrufulantVersion) wrote:Good point DT...at least someone speaks sense on these forums. What if I was admitted to BB's hospital with a mild case of penis friction burns?
[/quote]

You've been trying for years to get friction burns on your penis, without success...What makes you think it's become any more likely now?

For the edification of our members, and in the interest of scientific scrutiny, I will explain that, in order to get friction burns on one's penis, even of a mild variety, the following conditions must be met:

1. The penis in question must be of a diameter equal-to-or-greater-than the orifice it is placed in.

2. The movement in said orifice must continue for long enough to abrade skin, IOW, at least 6-8 seconds.

3. One's penis must start out not pre-covered in a calloused/scabrous/disease-in-every-port covering of buffalo-leather-like weirdness.

As you can see, BB's(the disgusting one) hypothetical is unlikely, at best.
ken worley
King of the Pervs

Postby black bart on Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:41 pm

Now don't go calling Bumble Bee disgusting just cos she's a filthy black stocking & suspender wearing nurse! :roll:
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby Edd on Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:37 pm

This ^ will be the worst problem, I predict, Bart trying to usurp Bee’s identity.
"Oook." - The Librarian

Visit the new and improved Agnoistrology.com!
Edd
Mystic of Meatball

Next

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes