The Last Supper on Earth

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

The Last Supper on Earth

Postby Zeke on Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:29 am

I am new here, and I know you guys have probably heard such claims before, but last night the Flying Spaghetti Monster came to me in a dream. He showed me a vision of the end of days (or dinners if you prefer). At the first sign of the noodly apocalypse many of the most loyal Pastafarians, lead by Bobby Henderson will dissapear overnight. No one will know where they have gone. The second sign is that a person who looks a lot like Bobby Henderson will come and take over the world within a matter of a few years. He is of course evil and is secretly murdering many people for his own unknown purposes. The third sign will be that the sun will appear redder than any spaghetti sauce known to man. The fourth sign of the end is that Bobby Henderson and his followers will fall from the heavens. Bobby's dark twin responsible for the deaths of many Pastafarian's shall prepare his army of spaghetti monsters, who while big, are not as big as our spaghedeity and cannot fly are still tough to defeat. But Bobby and his army presses on many lesser spaghetti monsters die, all of Bobby's men are now dead, and Bobby is about to be defeated by his dark twins chopsticks. But just then the Flying Spaghetti Monster decided enough was enough and he ended the world and judged the dead the dead from atop his throne, sending all but the most evil of men to heaven. And everyone enjoyed the beer volcano and stripper factory for the rest of eternity.
Zeke
Conchigliette Convert

Re: The Last Supper on Earth

Postby alanpai on Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:59 am

dude, no, just plain no.
:(
i hope the world doesnt randomly explode, that would be a really bad day.
alanpai
Ziti Zealot

Postby DaveL on Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:52 pm

Pasta-geddon is coming!! End (of meal) times are here! Go out and eat pasta now before it's too late. AHHHHH!!!
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby Angel-Hair Archmage on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:40 am

That was more like a vision than a furture vision, sine you alredy see all the outcomes, so whats the point?
The FLying Spaghetti Monster watches over the Kingdom, out of site, but not out of our minds...
ImageImage
Angel-Hair Archmage
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Return to Scripture and Lore