The Italians; The Chosen Ones?!

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

The Italians; The Chosen Ones?!

Postby Propagandhi900 on Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:08 pm

The Italians are the first to create an image of Him. "Spaghetti and meatballs" they called it. But they were obviously touched by one of His noodly appendages. Was it through them that He lead us to know of His existence?!

:worship: :fsm:
Propagandhi900
Conchigliette Convert

Re: The Italians; The Chosen Ones?!

Postby Cardinal Fang on Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:58 pm

The Gospel says that Pirates are the chosen ones, and it was through through Bobby Henderson that He lead us to know of His existence.

CF
Cardinal Fang's Python Site
http://www.cardinalfang.net

My contact e-mail address is FAKE.
To contact me, my email is "latinum" at "hotmail" dot "com".
Cardinal Fang
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby Clifford on Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:15 pm

^^ C F always has the right answer
Clifford

By the power invested in me by tabloid-reading imbeciles, I name you a pedo-dog!

The Pedo-Finder General

RAmen
Clifford
Brewmeister

Postby Mad Willyum Bonney on Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:23 pm

Propagandhi900 wrote:The Italians are the first to create an image of Him. "Spaghetti and meatballs" they called it. But they were obviously touched by one of His noodly appendages. Was it through them that He lead us to know of His existence?!

:worship: :fsm:

Uh, surrey matey , thee Chinese developed thee noodles prehaps o'er cuppa foulsand yeers afore Marco Polo an' thee lads happin apon it , an also tomatoes wernt native to de ole worle , soze oi burst ye bubble on tomatey saws aswell oi spose .
Remembering St. John
Remembering Auntie DeeDee
Remembering times of innocence
Mad Willyum Bonney
Admiral of Incomprehensibility

Postby Angel-Hair Archmage on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:35 am

Propagandhi900 wrote:The Italians are the first to create an image of Him. "Spaghetti and meatballs" they called it. But they were obviously touched by one of His noodly appendages. Was it through them that He lead us to know of His existence?!

PSSH what are you talking about? Marco Polo got spaghetti from China, which was called noodles. Even now Asian countries are the biggest producer of noodles, even the Asian companies in other countries,
The FLying Spaghetti Monster watches over the Kingdom, out of site, but not out of our minds...
ImageImage
Angel-Hair Archmage
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby andwhat on Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:23 pm

I do believe that the image of his noodely goodness has no originator. He has been revealed in different mediums ever since he became blessedly intoxicated and created the world. Although not the chosen ones, the Italians are surely blessed. :fsm:
I have truly been touched by his noodely appendage...my life has just begun
andwhat
Conchigliette Convert

Postby VernonPlank on Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:09 am

:worship: :fsm_rock: :shellfish: :twisted: :fsm_float:
FSM first appeared to the Italian people upon Mount Mario in Rome. A wondrous plume of steam wafted 40 cubits high, smelling faintly of extra virgin olive oil and salt. A majestic voice broke through the mists and proclaimed: "You, Italians, I like you. I like you a lot. I choose YOU as the chosen ones. Everyone else, niente! Go forth and multiply like a field full of drunken rabbits! How else will you outnumber the, um, UN-chosen ones?"

And He disappeared into the foggy steaminess into the heavens (right above the firmament). Amen.
VernonPlank
Conchigliette Convert

Return to Scripture and Lore