"Religion" of Hate

Posts that are locked but open for perusal.

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

Re: "Religion" of Hate

Postby Cardinal Fang on Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:41 pm

Please!!!

CF
Cardinal Fang's Python Site
http://www.cardinalfang.net

My contact e-mail address is FAKE.
To contact me, my email is "latinum" at "hotmail" dot "com".
Cardinal Fang
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby elijah on Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:20 pm

Labeling me a "troll" is just a cowardly tactic to further deflect your communities responsibility in the racist persecution of Rastafarians. The dehumanization and name calling like that of "troll"(literally illustrated) people use over the internet to dismiss and alienate someone with whom they might not agree despite the truth and fairness, is common among oppressive and violent forces. Interestingly the word troll has itself anti Semitic connotation.
elijah
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Elvalia on Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:16 pm

Cardinal Fang wrote:Image

Please!!!

CF

Yes.
TwistedSister wrote:El is everyone's buddy. :lurk:
Ubi Dubius wrote:Evilvalia! :shocked:
Elvalia
Rugger Baby Bunny Bumpers

Postby elijah on Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:20 pm

Labeling me a "troll" is just a cowardly tactic to further deflect your communities responsibility in the racist persecution of Rastafarians.
elijah
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Valanthe on Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:55 pm

Use of circular reasoning, lack of credible sources, repetition of a theme which has been thoroughly discredited, and failure to answer simple questions removes all credibility. Go try to get attention somewhere else.
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. -Lazarus Long

ImageImage
Here there be dragons
Valanthe
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby PantyGnawer on Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:48 am

Please!!!

CF
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby elijah on Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:51 am

Labeling me a "troll" is just a cowardly tactic to further deflect your communities responsibility in the racist persecution of Rastafarians which has not been discredited or even addressed since it exceeds the capacity of the communities comprehension based in a close minded fear based atheism that inculcates arrogance and clingish self preserving cultism. Any claims to religious privilege based on the FSM are fraudulent since the tenets of the supposed religion are not actually believed to be true by its adherents. Meaning FSMist are Racist Fraudulent Slandering Vultures who's credence is only significant to their own remission and who's attention, were I seeking it, would be redirected from the garbage heap of their lives towards myself as a matter of charity, the rejection of which being common among the needy.
elijah
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Cardinal Fang on Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:18 am

Please!!!

CF
Cardinal Fang's Python Site
http://www.cardinalfang.net

My contact e-mail address is FAKE.
To contact me, my email is "latinum" at "hotmail" dot "com".
Cardinal Fang
Vermicelli Vizier

Postby elijah on Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:25 am

Did you honestly seek people to no longer respond to this thread you would have simply led by example in not responding. Especially when your dehumanization through labeling and demeaning illustrations is just more vitriol adding vexation to encourage the thread continuance.
elijah
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:33 am

elijah wrote:Did you honestly seek people to no longer respond to this thread you would have simply led by example in not responding, especially when your dehumanization through labeling and demeaning illustrations is just more vitriol to add to your vexation to encourage the thread continuance.

Is that a question or a statement?
--Zankou II

The thin line between genius and insanity is less of a border than a union.

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby elijah on Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:39 am

Left Brain repression of the Right has been the foundation of last two millennia of racism. So that while your sentence is punctuated as a question, it, as mine, and because of which, is obviously a statement. Though unlike mine, it is one declaring racist hatred and inequity as identification amongst this group to reassure anyone who may have made "uncomfortable" by the sight of blackness.
elijah
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:11 pm

elijah wrote:Left Brain repression of the Right has been the foundation of last two millennia of racism. So that while your sentence is punctuated as a question, it, as mine, and because of which, is obviously a statement. Though unlike mine, it is one declaring racist hatred and inequity as identification amongst this group to reassure anyone who may have made "uncomfortable" by the sight of blackness.

ROTFLMFAOAPMSL.

Okay, that's it. You can't be for real. You HAVE to be a prankster.
--Zankou II

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby elijah on Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:24 pm

If that were so obviously true you would not have needed to declare it. Mean spirited dismissive ignorance has always been an aspect in maintaining oppression.
elijah
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:44 pm

elijah wrote:If that were so obvious you would not need to declare it.

And if we were being "discriminatory", we would not have allowed you to continue debating us. the very fact that we are trying to convince you that we are sincere is proof that we are sincere.
--Zankou II

--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby elijah on Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:50 pm

No, though the very fact you keep trying in the face of your intention's insignificance proves that it is a matter beyond your contemplation. Especially when your "allowing" me to debate with you is for the purpose of the furthering of your persecution.
elijah
Cannelloni Cannoneer

PreviousNext

Return to Locked Posts