Pastafarian hell?

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Pastafarian hell?

Postby SPAMIZZLE on Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:26 pm

Has a pastafarian hell been thought of? I have always that since hevaen has to do with pasta isnt hell like raveoli? Raveoli is like a pasta copycat. So ya, genius right?
SPAMIZZLE
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Pastafarian hell?

Postby Dan (dat haole dude) on Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:42 pm

Arroha, mah bruddah, SPAMIZZLE..'owz abaht stale bevvies 'n' pasta al demente (dunno how old yez be, so i no gonna go into wot da strippers in "P.H." may look like :roll: ..)..alla dat bein' said, oi allus thot our :worship: :fsm: was a bit more focused onna "beeg tent" view uv da afterloife..so, p'raps we no gots "hell" (no seem like anudda one's needed, fo' reals---da udda real-ligguns gots enuf uv 'em for extras, na true?)
'Oli no au i na pono FSM e
E hau'oli na 'opio o FSM nei
'Oli e! 'Oli e!
Mau ke aloha, no FSM
Dan (dat haole dude)
Mystic of Meatball

Postby SPAMIZZLE on Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:40 am

ok, not sure what you said in the whole pirate talk. Anyways i thinkit was somthing like we dont have a hell because His great noodleness loves us all or somthing? argggg if im right
SPAMIZZLE
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Andrey Kurtenkov on Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:09 am

Pastafarian hell is obviously better than the traditional hells. I would remember that it is similar to the heaven, but the beer is stale and the strippers have venereal diseases.
En mateno de hela ero, per la forĉo de espero, venas viglaj pastafaroj, vere fluganta gefratoj.
Ah, vi flugu, Nia Monstro! Vin observas milionoj serĉiantaj vermiĉeloj, per espero kaj per amo.
Kaj la bona pastafaro post la malfermita pordo, trovos la eternan vivon en pastafara paradizo!
Pastafarier aller Länder, vereinigt euch!
Българска пастафарианска църква (Bulgarian Pastafarian Church)
- за прослава на Макаронения Бог :worship: :fsm_float:
Andrey Kurtenkov
Chitarra Captain

Postby Rawr on Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:37 am

Gospel of the FSM wrote:Page 83, Paragraph 4.
Q: If there's a Beer Volcano and a Stripper Factory in Heaven, what's FSM Hell like?
A: We're not entirely certain, but we imagine it's similar to FSM Heaven, only the beer is stale and the strippers have venereal diseases. Not unlike Las Vagas.

Ye question be havin' already answered in ye reading material laddy, arr.
We be not talkin' like a' pirates just t' annoy ye, we be doin' it' t' save t' planet. Yarr
^^^ Unless the above post was in Caps, I didn't mean to be angry/hurtful/serious ^^^
_._._._.If you were talking to me in the real, you'd know I was only joking XD_._._._.

_._._._._._._._._._Rawr, the know-er of everything about nothing._._._._._._._._._
Rawr
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Yaerav on Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:25 am

Actually, I would imagine hell as a rather pleasant place where people feel forced to do and think all kinds of weird things because they are terrified that if they don't, they might eventually end up in an absolutely terrible place, even though there is a 99,9999999999999999999999% chance that said place does not even exist.

Heaven is the place where people enjoy the beer from the Volcano, and the strippers from the factory, and have a merry time looking at all those poor people who run around like crazy, their faces contorted with fear and guilt. While all they would need to do to go to heaven is grab a beer, say "Oh, sod it, I'ma gonna have me some fun, yarr" and realize that they are already there.

Much like on our own Earth, come to think of it :wink:
Yaerav
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Cardinal Fang on Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:05 pm

SPAMIZZLE wrote:Has a pastafarian hell been thought of? I have always that since hevaen has to do with pasta isnt hell like raveoli? Raveoli is like a pasta copycat. So ya, genius right?

Not to split hairs (or rabbits for that matter) but ravioli is a type of filled pasta, not a copycat. I also consider it very tasty (mmm roasted punpkin and amaretto ravioli...)

CF
Cardinal Fang's Python Site
http://www.cardinalfang.net

My contact e-mail address is FAKE.
To contact me, my email is "latinum" at "hotmail" dot "com".
Cardinal Fang
Gramigna Grand Admiral

Postby Angel-Hair Archmage on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:02 am

Dan (dat haole dude) wrote:Arroha, mah bruddah, SPAMIZZLE..'owz abaht stale bevvies 'n' pasta al demente (dunno how old yez be, so i no gonna go into wot da strippers in "P.H." may look like :roll: ..)..alla dat bein' said, oi allus thot our :worship: :fsm: was a bit more focused onna "beeg tent" view uv da afterloife..so, p'raps we no gots "hell" (no seem like anudda one's needed, fo' reals---da udda real-ligguns gots enuf uv 'em for extras, na true?)

dude thats not pirate talk. It more like subarban sailor dialect.
anyways, I think our Noodleness should have been alittle more specific on heaven and hell, I think i'd get tired of ONLY beer and stripclub. I'd want some maybe some paintballs(heaven paintball games are normal;hell the paint never comes off..muwahahahah...maybe too cruel? ok paintballs give day old rashes.)
The FLying Spaghetti Monster watches over the Kingdom, out of site, but not out of our minds...
ImageImage
Angel-Hair Archmage
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Return to Scripture and Lore