"Religion" of Hate

Posts that are locked but open for perusal.

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

Re: "Religion" of Hate

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:24 pm

Neither can you, evidently.
--Zankou II

The thin line between genius and insanity is less of a border than a union.

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby lordpunkmonk on Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:42 pm

listen elijah I can't deal with your crap today so if would so kindly leave it would be much appreciated on my part.
--LPM lord of the apocalypse
"The man with a clear conscience probably has a poor memory." --Lawrence J. Peter
111111111 x 111111111 = 12345678987654321
lordpunkmonk
Shaman of Ramen

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:57 pm

lordpunkmonk wrote:listen elijah I can't deal with your crap today so if would so kindly leave it would be much appreciated on my part.

Just don't open this thread. Asking him to leave so you don't have to deal with him is rather rude, although he doesn't really deserve my sympathy. (Watch him interpret that as racism).
--Zankou II

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby elijah on Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:55 pm

Zankou 2.0 wrote:Neither can you, evidently.

Thats superfluous since I have acknowledged that the ideology of FSMist is not a fundamental factor in the term pastafarians existence as slander.
elijah
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:22 pm

Granted,

But you still don't know the difference between and innocent pun and slander.
--Zankou II

--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby elijah on Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:32 pm

Not so, though I'm sure you endorse the term in order to feel that way.
elijah
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:52 pm

elijah wrote:Not so, though I'm sure you endorse the term in order to feel that way.

That sentence is utterly meaningless.
--Zankou II

--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby elijah on Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:57 pm

thelastpirate wrote:
elijah wrote: And since when was a person like you, clearly not learned in Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, the decider of what views the organisation has?

For as long as they have had no time to care what views the Flying Spaghetti Monsterism Organization has.

When cowardly taken out of context indeed. How about phastasees?
elijah
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:03 pm

elijah wrote:
thelastpirate wrote:
elijah wrote: And since when was a person like you, clearly not learned in Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, the decider of what views the organisation has?

For as long as they have had no time to care what views the Flying Spaghetti Monsterism Organization has.

When cowardly taken out of context indeed. How about phastasees?

Again, you are not making any sense. I speak English better than fluently, and I can't figure out what you are talking about. The words you are using don't work together to express a complete thought.
--Zankou II

--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby elijah on Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:37 pm

Zankou 2.0 wrote:But you still don't know the difference between and innocent pun and slander.

I am no longer ignorant of the difference between an innocent pun and slander. So it is "Not so" that I still don't know the difference. It is true that perhaps because suppositions of my "still not knowing the difference" is "not so." I should have punctuated the proclamation with a period, although such is as insignificant as your writing "and" instead of "an" in terms of the connectivity of the thoughts of my or your "talk" which are more distinguished by their capacities. But it is so that part of the reason you call yourself a pastafarian is attempting to provoking a response that though legitimate you cast as unjustified to use as leverage for support in your hateful agenda. Which is why you would endorse the idea that I did not know the difference between a slander and humor in attempting to further conceal your hatred. And which is why I tried to link their communication illustrating that even ones feelings are subject to their author. But you will likely need to speak more than fluent english to understand my "talk", and your implying my communications are unintelligible on a account of the english language is a xenophobic deflection to continue in your derision.
elijah
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby DaveL on Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:34 am

Hi Elijah,

Remember you were banned previously for trolling this thread. It looks like you've returned to do likewise.
Unless you start adding to the harmony of this board, your days here are numbered.
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby thelastpirate on Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:38 am

elijah wrote:
thelastpirate wrote:

Firstly, it's not clear who you mean by 'they' in this context. I'll assume its the person "clearly not learned in Flying Spaghetti Monsterism", ie. you. In which case, this sentence is still rather odd since you said before that you agree with the sole view of the FSM movement, which let me remind you is to prevent the teaching of intelligent design as science.
thelastpirate
Lord of Linguini

Location: I hope in no place so unsanctified where such as thou mayst find me.

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:39 am

elijah wrote:
Zankou 2.0 wrote:But you still don't know the difference between and innocent pun and slander.

I am no longer ignorant of the difference between an innocent pun and slander. So it is "Not so" that I still don't know the difference. It is true that perhaps because suppositions of my "still not knowing the difference" is "not so." I should have punctuated the proclamation with a period, although such is as insignificant as your writing "and" instead of "an" in terms of the connectivity of the thoughts of my or your "talk" which are more distinguished by their capacities. But it is so that part of the reason you call yourself a pastafarian is attempting to provoking a response that though legitimate you cast as unjustified to use as leverage for support in your hateful agenda. Which is why you would endorse the idea that I did not know the difference between a slander and humor in attempting to further conceal your hatred. And which is why I tried to link their communication illustrating that even ones feelings are subject to their author. But you will likely need to speak more than fluent english to understand my "talk", and your implying my communications are unintelligible on a account of the english language is a xenophobic deflection to continue in your derision.

I DON'T HATE YOU.
--Zankou II

--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby lordpunkmonk on Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:43 am

I do

but not because you are a rastafarian more because you waste my time.
--LPM lord of the apocalypse
"The man with a clear conscience probably has a poor memory." --Lawrence J. Peter
111111111 x 111111111 = 12345678987654321
lordpunkmonk
Shaman of Ramen

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:52 am

lordpunkmonk wrote:I do

but not because you are a rastafarian more because you waste my time.

You hate him because he is causing you to waste your time?

Why bother? Hating something consumes more energy than the act of simply ignoring it, and hatred is a metaphorical poison that will destroy you. It's easier and healthier to just not care about, or at the very most just dislike, something. Don't hate, man. I've been down that road, it leads to nothing but sorrow.
--Zankou II

--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

PreviousNext

Return to Locked Posts