"Religion" of Hate

Posts that are locked but open for perusal.

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

Re: "Religion" of Hate

Postby lordpunkmonk on Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:38 pm

that is only if you use it in a sentence that implies honor

and you have obviously not read the gospel of the flying spaghetti monster which clearly states.

pirates are not the murderous theives they are portrayed as today they were actualy friendly loyal people who gave candy to children but that image was skewed do to religious persecution.
--LPM lord of the apocalypse
"The man with a clear conscience probably has a poor memory." --Lawrence J. Peter
111111111 x 111111111 = 12345678987654321
lordpunkmonk
Shaman of Ramen

Postby elijah on Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:52 pm

lordpunkmonk wrote:that is only if you use it in a sentence that implies honor

As would a sentence that indicated support for cannabis legalization. A word retains its capacity despite its particular use anyway. Something the FSMist have unfortunately been unable to learn in their selfish slander of me, my people, and my faith over an unnecessary aspect a parody.
elijah
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby lordpunkmonk on Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:57 pm

saying you are for cannabas legalization implies the same amount of honor as saying you support cannabas legalization or saying you want cannabas legalization

all three are synonymous
"The man with a clear conscience probably has a poor memory." --Lawrence J. Peter
lordpunkmonk
Shaman of Ramen

Postby elijah on Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:03 pm

Though I disagree as looking at the etymologies of the words, for comes from "forward" or "credit" while want from "lack" "abandon", I will concede that point and alter my statement then to, Pastafarians do not truly want legalization as their actions in the slander of Rastafarians are contradictory to such expression.
elijah
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby PantyGnawer on Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:10 pm

Zankou 2.0 wrote:Did you just honestly pull the Racism card? I don't fucking believe you pulled the racism card.

Did you just get here?

For those of you keeping score here, between this thread, the old thread he linked, and the thread I linked:

He has called us Racists, Facist, Satanic, and Vampires.

You know its funny that the US allows members of The Native American Church to receive a sacrament (peyote) that is illegal to everyone else. I wonder why we don't do the same for rastas and pot? Oh that's right, were all racist towards rastas.

I support the legalization of marijuana. I support it for a myriad of reasons, none of which have anything to do with your religion. I would not support legalization just for rastas themselves.
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby elijah on Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:14 pm

PantyGnawer wrote: Oh that's right, were all racist towards rastas.
Did you just get here?
elijah
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby lordpunkmonk on Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:24 pm

elijah wrote: Pastafarians do not truly want legalization

again with the telling us what it is we believe

oh and PG don't forget biggots on the list
lordpunkmonk
Shaman of Ramen

Postby PantyGnawer on Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:26 pm

The funniest thing is that the history of Rastafarianism, Jamaicans, and their ancestors is littered with real and genuine persecution and racism. Have the ills of this world (Babylon) that Marley sang about all been cured?

Is there so little injustice in this world that the best crusade you can commit your life to is one against a pun?

Would Marcus Garvey be proud of you for this crusade? I doubt it. I think he would laugh at your ass for devoting yourself to such pointlessness when there is real injustice going on.

If you want to help the rasta cause, go to Jamaica buy some sheet metal and help some old rasta fix his roof.

The majority of rastas and Jamaicans live in abject poverty. Why don't you do something to help their cause rather than lurk around here crying persecution and calling everyone names.

Sorry pal, but you are so wrapped up in the tidings of Babylon that you have no chance of ever getting to see Zion.
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby elijah on Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:37 pm

lordpunkmonk wrote:again with the telling us what it is we believe

No your telling me just fine by calling yourself pastafarian.
elijah
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby thelastpirate on Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:50 am

elijah wrote:
lordpunkmonk wrote:again with the telling us what it is we believe

No your telling me just fine by calling yourself pastafarian.

And since when was a person like you, clearly not learned in Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, the decider of what views the organisation has?

I will repeat: the sole cause of FSM as a movement is to prevent ID being taught as sicence. That's it. Our members may be against the legalisation of marijuana (although AFAIK the considerable majority of members on this forum are not), but this has nothing to do with their being a member of the FSM movement.
thelastpirate
Lord of Linguini

Location: I hope in no place so unsanctified where such as thou mayst find me.

Postby Robbobrob on Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:34 am

The twists and turns Elijah has done to try to keep us as the "EVIL OPPRESSORS OF HIM" is quite impressive.

but lets cut out all the pot smoking, Jew/Christian, and all the rest arguments that have cluttered the thread.

Let's have a vote on his petition to us:

Do we drop Pastafarian from our religion (and in the process allow an outsider determine how we profess our faith)?

I vote Nay.

what say you all?
Mad Rob Rackham, Pirate for Humanity.

"God made the Idiot for practice, and then He made the School Board."

- Mark Twain.
Robbobrob
Stele Second Mate

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:24 pm

Nay. It's the name of our religion, parody or not. I find every other religion offensive, yet I do not call for their disbandment. I
--Zankou II

The thin line between genius and insanity is less of a border than a union.

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby elijah on Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:12 pm

Robbobrob wrote:Do we drop Pastafarian from our religion (and in the process allow an outsider determine how we profess our faith)?
I cannot be accused of "determining the profession of your (parody) faith" if you make such a decision based on a vote that I didn't support, request, or even participate in. By you people's logic if I concocct a religion called "kill all fags" the communication of its name would be protected under the first ammendment.(interestingly I saw somthing FSMist had done to prevent the abuse of religion along those lines, too bad their anti semetic tendencies don't recieve the same attention as their gaydar)In reality its censorship alone that protects what we call "free speech".
elijah
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Robbobrob on Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:14 pm

elijah wrote:
Robbobrob wrote:Do we drop Pastafarian from our religion (and in the process allow an outsider determine how we profess our faith)?
I cannot be accused of "determining the profession of your (parody) faith" if you make such a decision based on a vote that I didn't support, request, or even participate in. By you people's logic if I concocct a religion called "kill all fags" the communication of its name would be protected under the first ammendment.(interestingly I saw somthing FSMist had done to prevent the abuse of religion along those lines, too bad their anti semetic tendencies don't recieve the same attention as their gaydar)In reality its censorship alone that protects what we call "free speech".

Yes, I am accusing you of just that. You try so hard to wiggle free of everything......arguing the meaning of words (Who do you think you are, Bill Clinton?)....you have only one valid point here, and even if EVERY person on this forum voted not to use the word you so hate us for using, guess what? It will not effect the overall movement, because most Pastafarians do not come here....

If you concocted a religion called "Kill all Fags" (which would certainly be against current Pastafarian doctrine, we allow all to have flimsy moral standards, be they straight, bi or gay), I would be one to full denounce your choice of religion, because frankly it is devisive and not all inclusive, but I would NEVER EVER ask the government to shut you down for being such a moron for having such a disgusting religious ideology.

Censorship alone protects free speech? Who are you, George Orwell? What an asinine position you dare take in a forum dedicated to freedom for science teachers not to be forced to teach garbage to our students.

What little respect I had for you is now gone. Good-bye. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Mad Rob Rackham, Pirate for Humanity.

"God made the Idiot for practice, and then He made the School Board."

- Mark Twain.
Robbobrob
Stele Second Mate

Postby elijah on Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:20 pm

Robbobrob wrote: but I would NEVER EVER ask the government to shut you down for being such a moron for having such a disgusting religious ideology.

Good thing that will never ever be for you to decide or even have much of a say in since you can't fathom the difference between someone's ideology and the real consequence of slander and hate speech.
elijah
Cannelloni Cannoneer

PreviousNext

Return to Locked Posts