Spreading the word at school

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Spreading the word at school

Postby lari on Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:21 pm

Well, today I could do it.
We have to do a text twice a month, this time the subject was the global warming, I couldn't resist!
I also converted some friends of mine and showed my text to a teacher I use to talk to. I put the website in the text and so, my teacher said me he got curious about and wanted to take a look.
Well, now I'm waiting for the comments of the teacher who will correct my text. :fsm_yarr:
Brazilian Pastafarian :D
lari
Ziti Zealot

Re: Spreading the word at school

Postby phlogiston on Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:44 am

haha, thats awesome!

I just converted my English class. =D We're writing feature articles and I'm doing mine about the Church of The Flying Spaghetti monster and everyone likes the idea. (I polled the class asking if they'd read an article title "I was touched by his noodly appendage")
phlogiston
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Nahmala on Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:43 pm

That is totally awesome. When I tried to convert my school (I had pamphlets and everything) they just thought I was crazy. They laughed right in my face!

But I think I got through to my Dean...he took a pamphlet and seemed very interested.
NaHmAlA

Christianity - The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree
Yeah, makes perfect sense...
Nahmala
Ziti Zealot

Postby lari on Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:27 am

This week I took my Gospel of the FSM to school, and converted my Biology teacher after having 2 classes with him about evolution, and some creationist girls telling him that they still think it was God that created everythink.
Brazilian Pastafarian :D
lari
Ziti Zealot

Postby 3lke on Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:27 pm

When I had the evolution theory in biology, the islam students refused 2 come 2 class...and some of them even refused to make the test and to fill out the questions on the exam. At the end they didn't had to make it.
Peace, love, chocola & FSM
3lke
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Return to The Cause