The Pastafarian Pirates [FSM] (Guild Wars)

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

The Pastafarian Pirates [FSM] (Guild Wars)

Postby Rawr on Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:43 pm

Ahoy Mateys!

Now, I'm not sure if any of you play this game, but Guild Wars is a MMORPG. The best Free To Play one at that, and second only to WoW (I have no idea why)
I'm also not sure if we have a guild, or enough people to start an effective one (At least like, 8 people)
I, would like to start The Pastafarian Pirates [FSM] in honor of his noodlyness. I'm preety sure I'm the best Guild Wars-Playing-Pastafarian out there, unless one of you guys play it too much too :D

Anyways, anyone in?
^^^ Unless the above post was in Caps, I didn't mean to be angry/hurtful/serious ^^^
_._._._.If you were talking to me in the real, you'd know I was only joking XD_._._._.

_._._._._._._._._._Rawr, the know-er of everything about nothing._._._._._._._._._
Rawr
Conchigliette Convert

Re: The Pastafarian Pirates [FSM] (Guild Wars)

Postby Lord of Numa on Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:30 pm

This sounds like an excellent idea. I have a few questions about it, though...

1. Do you/we have enough funds?
2. Does a FSM guild already exist?
3. What would be on our cape?
4. Would we have enough people for it?
5. When can we start?
May the glorious Flying Spaghetti Monster bathe you in his wondrous Mercy, Love, and Garlic Sauce!
May He bless MP3 Fiesta and their noodlicious music bargains!
May He also watch over Roffleopolis and touch it with his marvelous Noodly Appendages.

RAmen
Lord of Numa
Bucatini Buccanneer

Return to FSM Gatherings