Any Pastafarians on Long Island?

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Any Pastafarians on Long Island?

Postby Nahmala on Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:13 pm

I just recently converted, so I'm not sure when all the Pastafarian holidays are, but I was thinking on the next major holiday all the LI Pastafarians could meet up somewhere and celebrate it. If you live on Long Island, reply!

BBHNA! :worship: :fsm_float:
NaHmAlA

Christianity - The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree
Yeah, makes perfect sense...
Nahmala
Ziti Zealot

Re: Any Pastafarians on Long Island?

Postby yohomes on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:23 pm

me
yohomes
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Nahmala on Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:00 pm

Well, apparently you and I are the only ones, so I guess there won't be any big Pastafarian meeting this year.
NaHmAlA

Christianity - The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree
Yeah, makes perfect sense...
Nahmala
Ziti Zealot

Postby JustcallmeRiley on Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:29 pm

Yes! One right here!
JustcallmeRiley
Conchigliette Convert

Return to FSM Gatherings