The Anti-Pasta

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

The Anti-Pasta

Postby Ladnil on Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:00 pm

Credit for the original posting goes to Ricky Woerner on the FSM facebook group:

"I sent this following email to the Prophet, and sadly I got no response, what do my fellow believers think?

Anti-pasta‏
Sent: Sun 5/25/08 2:45 AM
To: bobby.henderson@gmail.com
Dear Bobby

Being an avid Pastafarian, I of course wondered why no challenger to the FSM has been presented. Of course as a rule of the internet, a challenger always appears. So I got together with a few Pastafarian buddies of mine and we set out to search for the "Anti-pasta". Of course it was hard to figure out what could counter such a benevolent and infinitely delicious force. We came to the conclusion that it must be related to the fall of the pirates. We had of course many ideas, the kraken among them, but none really fit the bill. Disheartened of our failed search we later went to see Prince Caspian. And oddly enough we found the anti-pasta in the movie. In fact the anti-pasta declares itself in the end. In the end of Prince Caspian Aslan states that the origins of the Telmarines lie in PIRATES taken from this world. That's right Bobby, the anti-pasta is Aslan. I submit to you we as Pastafarians take a stand against all that is related to Aslan.

Avid pastafarians
Ricky Woerner
Zachary Booth
Jason Stewart"

For illustration I have included the following image.

Here you can clearly see the Anti-Pasta, he who lead C.S. Lewis toward a false god, among the ORIGINAL trees on a mountain. He was responsible for the decline in pirates, as official Narnia canon clearly shows him as anti-pirate.
Ladnil
Conchigliette Convert

Re: The Anti-Pasta

Postby Merixcil on Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:58 am

I must say that I'm shocked!

After all, I, like so many other little children speant a good deal of my childhood being completely in love with Aslan!
Now i see that he was never what we thought he was...
I have chosen the fish, you must now choose your animal!
Merixcil
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Roonie on Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:36 pm

And the Great Pretender shall deceive the nations with persuasive language and have much appeal to the people . . . the people shall flock to him, the Great Lie, and he will promise false hope and world peace . . . he will destroy everything
Roonie
Ziti Zealot

Postby CynicGod on Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:36 am

Merixcil wrote:I must say that I'm shocked!

After all, I, like so many other little children speant a good deal of my childhood being completely in love with Aslan!
Now i see that he was never what we thought he was...

Indeed, the Anti-Pasta is a great deceiver. Let us destroy his source of power! Burn the children!

-CynicGod
CynicGod
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Clifford on Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:22 am

must there be anti-pasta? The FSM is just as evil when drunk I assume, he isn't necessarily benevolent
Clifford

By the power invested in me by tabloid-reading imbeciles, I name you a pedo-dog!

The Pedo-Finder General

RAmen
Clifford
Brewmeister

Postby CynicGod on Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:28 am

No, the children's book character who represents pride, power and benevolence is DEFINITLY evil. We should burn the children. Trust me :D

-CynicGod
CynicGod
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Clifford on Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:05 pm

Why then, all gods are evil. What's the point of this thing called "religion"?
Clifford

By the power invested in me by tabloid-reading imbeciles, I name you a pedo-dog!

The Pedo-Finder General

RAmen
Clifford
Brewmeister

Postby CynicGod on Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:23 pm

Clifford wrote:Why then, all gods are evil. What's the point of this thing called "religion"?

It used to be to control the masses. Now it's about proving yourself, or controlling the ignorant/ stupid masses.

-CynicGod
CynicGod
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Clifford on Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:33 am

It's just the whole idea of worshiping evil gods which baffles me
Clifford

The Pedo-Finder General

RAmen
Clifford
Brewmeister

Postby Braenca on Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:32 pm

umm, I'm only new here, buut surely it's spelt ANTEPASTA and should involve olives, artichokes and sun dried tomatoes....
Braenca
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Andrey Kurtenkov on Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:23 am

Braenca wrote:...ANTEPASTA and should involve olives, artichokes and sun dried tomatoes...
:)
Or more figuratively: ANTEPASTA is “The Holy Tradition” (PASTA is “The Holy Scripture”).
En mateno de hela ero, per la forĉo de espero, venas viglaj pastafaroj, vere fluganta gefratoj.
Ah, vi flugu, Nia Monstro! Vin observas milionoj serĉiantaj vermiĉeloj, per espero kaj per amo.
Kaj la bona pastafaro post la malfermita pordo, trovos la eternan vivon en pastafara paradizo!
Pastafarier aller Länder, vereinigt euch!
Българска пастафарианска църква (Bulgarian Pastafarian Church)
- за прослава на Макаронения Бог :worship: :fsm_float:
Andrey Kurtenkov
Chitarra Captain

Postby Cardinal Fang on Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:16 am

Hypothetically, if pasta and anti-pasta come together, do they mutually anihalate with a mass release of energy, as with matter and anti-matter?

Could this be a new source of energy?

CF
Cardinal Fang's Python Site
http://www.cardinalfang.net

My contact e-mail address is FAKE.
To contact me, my email is "latinum" at "hotmail" dot "com".
Cardinal Fang
Gramigna Grand Admiral

Postby DaveL on Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:19 pm

Coversely, they could also act to cancel each other out. A bit like wave cancellation.
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Return to Scripture and Lore