Sarah Palin

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Sarah Palin

Postby Pastafaggioli on Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:51 pm

Awaken Oh Pastafarians, A great opportunity is upon us, This Happy Day Sarah Palin has been nominated to be the Republican VP candidate. The MSM announced that she is a creationist and believes creationism should have taught in schools alongside the theory of evolution. I am confident with her youthfulness and open mindedness, she will promote equal time alsofor pastafarianism. A bright youthful religion carried by this refreshing repubifarian, into the religious mainstream. Pastafaggioli :fsm:
Pastafaggioli
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Sarah Palin

Postby ChowMein on Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:56 pm

If she is any relation to St. Micheal Palin , she can't be all that bad .
Quote :" ARRR! GAGAGAGA ! , ...de sailin' loife fer me. ARR! GAGAGAGAGa....arr gagaga.....a...". (Popeye The Sailor)
ChowMein
Humble Hermit

Postby Cardinal Fang on Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:17 am

ChowMein wrote:If she is any relation to St. Micheal Palin , she can't be all that bad .

If it were St. Michael of Palin, I WOULD vote for them.

Actually, this makes think this would be a good campaign - Pastafarians for McCain/ Palin - supporting them for the sole and only reason that they back the introduction of creationism and by extrension FSM-ism into schools. You could do a heck of a lot of mind-f*cking with this one.

CF
Cardinal Fang's Python Site
http://www.cardinalfang.net

My contact e-mail address is FAKE.
To contact me, my email is "latinum" at "hotmail" dot "com".
Cardinal Fang
Gramigna Grand Admiral

Postby Mad Willyum Bonney on Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:38 am

LOL !

You are a genius !
Remembering St. John
Remembering Auntie DeeDee
Remembering times of innocence
Mad Willyum Bonney
Admiral of Incomprehensibility

Postby Pastafaggioli on Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:08 pm

Cardinal Fang wrote:
ChowMein wrote:If she is any relation to St. Micheal Palin , she can't be all that bad .

Actually, this makes think this would be a good campaign - Pastafarians for McCain/ Palin - supporting them for the sole and only reason that they back the introduction of creationism and by extrension FSM-ism into schools. You could do a heck of a lot of mind-f*cking with this one.

CF

Have you tried mind f*cking with a creationist/Republican ? They are hard-wired with an alt, control, delete program so that any cogent argument you present has a maximum half-life of 6 hours. Ultimately you are forced to give up through terminal boredom. We haven't heard the famed Stevens "NO" yet so there is a chance that Palin with her magnanimity for including the theory of creation in school eduction,couldn't possibly refuse such a sophisticated science- based religion as FSM ism All Hail to FMS and the omnipotence of noodly appendages over the dark forces of Carbon14...Ramen ............with much Parmeggiano, pastafaggioli
Pastafaggioli
Conchigliette Convert

Postby DaveL on Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:21 am

YArrr...

Is she heading for the eye of Hurricane Gustav by any chance?
Manatee Singles

www.hotdugong.com
DaveL
Site Admin

Postby Edd on Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:13 pm

The GOP obviously had to know that Sarah Palin’s 17 year old daughter was pregnant when they picked her as a running mate (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080901/ap_ ... n_daughter). What I’m wondering is, how did they think this would help?
"Oook." - The Librarian

Visit the new and improved Agnoistrology.com!
Edd
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Mad Willyum Bonney on Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:07 pm

Attract thee liberal crowd maybe ?
Remembering St. John
Remembering Auntie DeeDee
Remembering times of innocence
Mad Willyum Bonney
Admiral of Incomprehensibility

Postby CaptianCrackers on Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:44 am

ah, her damsel's at her cave is pregnant at a weee age of 17. common amongst trailer folk.

She is attracted far worse me mattee's. Evangelical christian creationists. heard it in on cnn.

the key thing that attracts them to her is t'is thee fact she does not believe that sex ed should be taught in schools. against her religion. condoms too...

I think thee Republican party has turn into a redneck drama showcase more seen often in the darker waters of hollywood.
Noodles?! I have Oodles..
CaptianCrackers
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Cpt Celle on Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:34 pm

Palin is obviously to stupid to even stand in Biden's shadow. A flip flopping, gun totin' pro life creationist, even right wing parties in Belgium wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole.
Sanity is in numbers.
Cpt Celle
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby CheezusTheHolyToping on Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:23 pm

Pastafaggioli wrote:
Cardinal Fang wrote:

CF

Have you tried mind f*cking with a creationist/Republican ? They are hard-wired with an alt, control, delete program so that any cogent argument you present has a maximum half-life of 6 hours. Ultimately you are forced to give up through terminal boredom. We haven't heard the famed Stevens "NO" yet so there is a chance that Palin with her magnanimity for including the theory of creation in school eduction,couldn't possibly refuse such a sophisticated science- based religion as FSM ism All Hail to FMS and the omnipotence of noodly appendages over the dark forces of Carbon14...Ramen ............with much Parmeggiano, pastafaggioli

Your insights into the mislead are like gems of holy truth. I am proud to have Pastafarian brothers such as yourself. There is no god but FSM, and until Palin accepts this and all that it implies, she will surely have a problem with our truth. She is painfully hetero and will be offended by the glorious stripper factories in Heaven. She would rather endure the food-less hades than lay her hands upon the magical flesh of the female form.

Bow before the Cheezus.

RAmen
CheezusTheHolyToping
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Valanthe on Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:35 pm

Palin's mind will not accept the glory of our Noodly Master, I fear. After watching the VP debate (one of my rare nights off) I'm convinced all she can really do is parrot information she's been fed until new information is fed to her, which starts her on a new cycle of parroting. AWK Mateys!!
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. -Lazarus Long

ImageImage
Here there be dragons
Valanthe
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby Rev Dr David Esq on Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:19 am

Dear brethren and sistren,

I fear that you have missed the huge benefits that Palin and and McCain will bestow upon us shoud they win the election.
They may be very bad for our country, but for the next four years, The Daily Show and Saturday Night Live shall truly rock!

~DAVID~
May your eyepatch lead you throught dark times!
May your hook smite those who need a smiting!
Blessings unto thee by the grace of Thor, Anoia, Ganesha, The Flying Spaghetti Monster and Bob!*

*Thou shalt hedge thy bets. (The book of ICHA, 2nd revision)
Rev Dr David Esq
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Pastafaggioli on Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:43 am

Look Cpe Celle, this is Merica, not Holland, So what is a little abuse of power? We love power (and guns)
All we are looking for, is a place in the sun for Church of FSM, by riding the Palin creationist coattails. The two churchs are after all inextricably bound by the common enemy carbon14 :fsm:
Pastafaggioli
Conchigliette Convert

Postby spotlight on Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:32 pm

Rev Dr David Esq wrote:They may be very bad for our country, but for the next four years, The Daily Show and Saturday Night Live shall truly rock!

Definitely ... and plenty of opportunities for Tina Fey, too, who does a fantastic Palin impersonation.
spotlight
Ziti Zealot

Next

Return to The Cause