Maryland, sound off!

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Maryland, sound off!

Postby fueledbycoffee on Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:03 pm

Yo, wondering if anyone from this *ahem* great state was on here. Just saying hi!
Vote Pieces for Pope! She didn't buy me off with the funny hat, I swear!... She made me a cardinal.
fueledbycoffee
Mystic of Meatball

Re: Maryland, sound off!

Postby joshcush on Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:33 pm

I live in Charles County. Unfortunately I live in a heavily Catholic area near the St.Mary's County border.
joshcush
Conchigliette Convert

Postby fueledbycoffee on Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:37 pm

I'm up in Howard at the moment. Nice to hear from you.
Vote Pieces for Pope! She didn't buy me off with the funny hat, I swear!... She made me a cardinal.
fueledbycoffee
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Pirate Max on Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:59 pm

Hey,
My wife & I are recent converts. We live in liberal & noodley, Gaithersburg, Montgomery Co.
Pirate Max
Conchigliette Convert

Postby CoconutWench on Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:26 am

Hey there... I am a Pastafarian living in Eastern Baltimore County. If there are any meetings of my fellow pirates, I would like to be included. Also, Happy Ramendan. Eat some ramen and remember your days as poor college students. :D

Ramen,

CoconutWench
CoconutWench
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Pirate Max on Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:47 pm

Welcome Coco, er, wench,
I would like to find more pastafarians in my area, for a meat'n'drink, but this doesn't seem to be the place. I'll keep lookin'. I did do a tour of duty in Bal co., specifically Owings Mills, while my wife was at Towson. Fun times. Ate lotsa noodles. Drank lotsa beer. Never got mugged.posting.php?mode=reply&f=4&t=10657#
:D
Pirate Max
Pirate Max
Conchigliette Convert

Postby CoconutWench on Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:34 pm

Hey Pirate Max,
I live in the Essex area, and I am in my final semester at Towson University. I don't know if you are aware, but Pirate Weekend is coming up at the Maryland Renaissance Festival. It is September 27-28. It is called Adventure Weekend on the site. I went last year and was happy to see so many pirates, I just don't think they are aware of the FSM. But I am going on the 28th and am thinking about passing out flyers.

Later,
Coconut :fsm:
CoconutWench
Conchigliette Convert

Return to FSM Gatherings