I (acording to some) am going to hell

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Re: I (acording to some) am going to hell

Postby HeathenPastafarian on Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:16 pm

Sorry, that won't work either. They are just going on the assumption that you were never given the opportunity to convert to the "one true church" and they are doing God's work by doing converting you posthumuosly. With all their missionaries, I don't know how they would think anyone in the entire universe wouldn't have been given the opportunity, but whatever. They probably have an signal pointed to outer space saying "Excuse me, can I talk to you a minute? Have you heard of the Church of Latter Day Saints?"

And actually, Mormon Hell is different. It's only temporary until sins are atoned for. Then you get to go to one of the 3 levels of heaven. And if you are married, wives who have been sealed to their husbands in the Temple "For time and all eternity" can only go where their husbands go. So if the wife was a good wife and produced her 10 babies and took care of her family but her husband was a flaming douchbag child molester, she has to go to whatever afterlife he is sent to because they were sealed in the Temple.
-Stop using Jesus as an excuse for being a narrow minded bigot.
-Music was her life, the lyrics were her story.
-Be careful what you say, it may remind me of a song that needs to be sung.
-GOT JESUS? I thought you had him....shit!
-Why do people with closed minds always open their mouths?
-My pit bull is my co-pilot.
-To err is human; to ARRGGHHH is pirate!
-Why do we kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong?
-Well behaved women rarely make history.
-Laughter: When a smile has an orgasm
-I'm not so good at the advice; can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
HeathenPastafarian
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby Mad Willyum Bonney on Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:57 pm

HeathenPastafarian wrote:Sorry, that won't work either. They are just going on the assumption that you were never given the opportunity to convert to the "one true church" and they are doing God's work by doing converting you posthumuosly. With all their missionaries, I don't know how they would think anyone in the entire universe wouldn't have been given the opportunity, but whatever. They probably have an signal pointed to outer space saying "Excuse me, can I talk to you a minute? Have you heard of the Church of Latter Day Saints?"

And actually, Mormon Hell is different. It's only temporary until sins are atoned for. Then you get to go to one of the 3 levels of heaven. And if you are married, wives who have been sealed to their husbands in the Temple "For time and all eternity" can only go where their husbands go. So if the wife was a good wife and produced her 10 babies and took care of her family but her husband was a flaming douchbag child molester, she has to go to whatever afterlife he is sent to because they were sealed in the Temple.

Awsum !

Thet zounds beddarr then Islamic Heaven iffein ye marrrrrrrtarrrrrrrr yeseff !

Imagin thet , juss a wee bit of More Men Hell for wanton , destructiff , selfish, sociopathic , phychopathic behavior and to top it all off I can have hundreds , thousands , hundreds of thousands , millions of sex slaves in eitharr ove free Heavens !

Sign me up !

This will work just fine with me Pastafarianism !
Remembering St. John
Remembering Auntie DeeDee
Remembering times of innocence
Mad Willyum Bonney
Admiral of Incomprehensibility

Postby fueledbycoffee on Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:16 pm

I'm starting to like Roman Catholicism a bit more, now. Mormonism is pretty f*cked. Apologies to any LDSers out there.
Vote Pieces for Pope! She didn't buy me off with the funny hat, I swear!... She made me a cardinal.
fueledbycoffee
Mystic of Meatball

Postby HeathenPastafarian on Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:52 pm

fueledbycoffee wrote:I'm starting to like Roman Catholicism a bit more, now. Mormonism is pretty f*cked. Apologies to any LDSers out there.

Yeah, there is a reason why they are classified as a cult by the Library of Congress. You'd be surprised at some of the stuff they believe, yet they still try to pass themselves off as Christians. No offense to any Mormons out there. The main one is that men can become God's in heaven and their main book (despite what they say) is The Book of Mormon. The very definition of Christianity is "A Christian is a person who adheres to Christianity, a monotheistic[1] religion centered on the life and teachings of Jesus Christ as presented in the New Testament[2] and interpreted by Christians to have been prophesied in the Hebrew Bible/Old Testament". Mormons are NOT monotheistic, nor are their teachings centered on The Bible. They believe that God was once a man ("As man is, God once was. As God is, man may become."). Anyway..... http://www.mormonwiki.org is a good site
-Stop using Jesus as an excuse for being a narrow minded bigot.
-Music was her life, the lyrics were her story.
-Be careful what you say, it may remind me of a song that needs to be sung.
-GOT JESUS? I thought you had him....shit!
-Why do people with closed minds always open their mouths?
-My pit bull is my co-pilot.
-To err is human; to ARRGGHHH is pirate!
-Why do we kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong?
-Well behaved women rarely make history.
-Laughter: When a smile has an orgasm
-I'm not so good at the advice; can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
HeathenPastafarian
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby fueledbycoffee on Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:39 pm

Heh, I'll check it out. Much learning to be done.
Vote Pieces for Pope! She didn't buy me off with the funny hat, I swear!... She made me a cardinal.
fueledbycoffee
Mystic of Meatball

Postby blaze8902 on Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:27 pm

I have several friends who are of various religions, we get the f*ck over it, hell we don't care. so what if I am pastafarian? :fsm:
In fact I have one friend, total nerd; plays the trumpet (not that's a bad thing :roll: ) and never curses, and gets good (too good) grades, we are still friends. The only downside for me, is I have told everyone my age my religious status... my parents assume I am a christian, and don't curse. They are wrong, like just last night, I called my sister bitch. (she is known as "that crazy bitch" by everyone.) No biggy right? wrong. My mom freaked, I got grounded from my laptop for two months, (I am on it now though.) and well... more about my mom, she is crazy. just plain retarded.
and old-lady-nasty. and loud.
I am the kind of peace-loving guy who loves quiet, that's why I want to move out a.s.a.p.
...but there is nothing I can do about it.

...ramen. :fsm_yarr:
"Life is too short for mayflies."
-------------
"before critizing someone, walk a mile in thier shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away and have thier shoes."
-------------
"Quick! Everyone kill yourselves! It's hopeless without Blaze!" - During N+
-------------
"I live in a town of about 1600, and everyone is armed." User location: Apache.
-------------
"Children in the back seat cause accidents. Accidents in the back seat cause children."
-------------
RAmen.
blaze8902
Bucatini Buccanneer

Location: The relative position of one part in relationship to the entire model.

Postby CaptianCrackers on Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:42 pm

Dont ye worry about your mom. she may seem she got me crazys, but don't care what shye thinks. pirate curse all me time mate. arrrrg!

Respect her with a ye heart young lad. she's the only on ye got.

you will sail many waters lad. just take one step at a time.

Ramen :shellfish:
Noodles?! I have Oodles..
CaptianCrackers
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:44 pm

blaze8902 wrote:I have several friends who are of various religions, we get the f*ck over it, hell we don't care. so what if I am pastafarian? :fsm:
In fact I have one friend, total nerd; plays the trumpet (not that's a bad thing :roll: ) and never curses, and gets good (too good) grades, we are still friends. The only downside for me, is I have told everyone my age my religious status... my parents assume I am a christian, and don't curse. They are wrong, like just last night, I called my sister bitch. (she is known as "that crazy bitch" by everyone.) No biggy right? wrong. My mom freaked, I got grounded from my laptop for two months, (I am on it now though.) and well... more about my mom, she is crazy. just plain retarded.
and old-lady-nasty. and loud.
I am the kind of peace-loving guy who loves quiet, that's why I want to move out a.s.a.p.
...but there is nothing I can do about it.

...ramen. :fsm_yarr:

Wow. My heart goes out to you, man. Bonus points for being on the laptop despite your mother.
--Zankou II

The thin line between genius and insanity is less of a border than a union.

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby blaze8902 on Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:48 pm

thanks? I have a life story in a single post somewhere else on these forums, and after meeting me, if you have read that you will understand why I am so jacked.
-------------
"before critizing someone, walk a mile in thier shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away and have thier shoes."
-------------
-------------
-------------
"Children in the back seat cause accidents. Accidents in the back seat cause children."
-------------
RAmen.
blaze8902
Bucatini Buccanneer

Location: The relative position of one part in relationship to the entire model.

Postby CaptianCrackers on Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:02 pm

your mother sounds really crazy.
CaptianCrackers
Conchigliette Convert

Postby blaze8902 on Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:03 pm

she is, but I am sure she loves me... either that or I am like a human lottery ticket XD

Sometimes I honestly thinks she likes that poodle of mine better than me.
Then again, this all makes me seem like an asshole.
-------------
-------------
-------------
-------------
-------------
RAmen.
blaze8902
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby CaptianCrackers on Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:05 pm

Nah your no asshole. That must hurt you alot to hear she likes your dog better than you.
CaptianCrackers
Conchigliette Convert

Postby blaze8902 on Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:08 pm

...?

Where I come from, people get hurt worse.

me in particular...
I hate Tennessee...
-------------
-------------
-------------
-------------
-------------
RAmen.
blaze8902
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby CaptianCrackers on Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:11 pm

How come? why do people get hurt alot?
CaptianCrackers
Conchigliette Convert

Postby blaze8902 on Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:13 pm

yeah basically, Tennessee is known to have a really bad drug problem.

A of of people dont eactly have good lives becuase of that...

in fact, while discussing abortion, I wrote out a mini- autobiograpgy, here is the forum address.
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=9235&start=210
-------------
-------------
-------------
-------------
-------------
RAmen.
blaze8902
Bucatini Buccanneer

PreviousNext

Return to The Cause