Attention All Gamers.

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Re: Attention All Gamers.

Postby SquishyMommy1 on Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:38 pm

I'm a WoW player myself :D
Alyssa

When most people seem happy with their circumstances, the discontent of a minority can easily be dismissed. The history of the world shows the vast majority, in every generation, passively accept the conditions into which they are born, while those who demand larger liberties are ever a small, ostracized minority, whose claims are ridiculed and ignored. - "Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History"
SquishyMommy1
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Capn Tayth on Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:59 pm

I play WoW too, Quel'Thalas server (PvE)
Capn Tayth
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby Knekkebrod on Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:09 am

Even though one must risk a ninjary in consumption of the Savory Deviate Delight, one also has an excellent chance of - Yeaargh! - Pirateness.
Soooo... WoW player here also. Thorium Brotherhood (RP server)
*grins*
Knekkebrod
Conchigliette Convert

Postby joshcush on Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:40 pm

I play wow too. If anybody wants to contact me i'm on Andorhal (pvp server). The names Kralie on the Horde side. pst me
joshcush
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Wawizzle on Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:51 pm

I'm a Horde on Gorganash named Cuddlesmcgee
:D
“We are often hesitant to look at other faiths or to examine our own critically because we feel that, in doing so, we are being disloyal to our own deeply felt convictions. ... And yet our beliefs are not worth very much if they cannot stand up to any scrutiny.” -- James Livingston.
Wawizzle
Sorcerer of Sauce

Postby buttercup on Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:48 am

any AmericasArmy player???

if so look for }{FSM}{Gen^Marinara & }{FSM}{Lord^Pesto
buttercup
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Detective TurtleHolmes on Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:30 am

I play Voyage Century. If there's anyone who wants to team up, my names Capn_Turtlehead2 and I'm on the Columbus server.

(Oh, and Tayth, your new avatar rocks! Bleach is awesome! One of my friends has Rukia's glove!)
A flap of the wings yesterday means big changes tomorrow.
Let's work together to keep the present inevitable.

So yeah, I went and got a blog.
Detective TurtleHolmes
Clouseau's Protege

Postby fueledbycoffee on Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:07 am

I have a love/hate relationship with WoW. I'm not on right now, but after I've got all my tuition paid off I want to start again. Other 'n that, I really only play Rock Band.
Vote Pieces for Pope! She didn't buy me off with the funny hat, I swear!... She made me a cardinal.
fueledbycoffee
Mystic of Meatball

Postby nicci :) on Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:09 am

Gosh, all WoW players huh?
No-one plays NWN? (NeverWinter Nights)

If anyone does or wants to feel free to PM me :)
"Life is a mirror, just drop your shields and look at yourself."
Are you who you want to be?
nicci :)
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Elastoman on Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:05 pm

Have decided to give WoW another go - most of the people I used to rampage with have moved on, logged off, or are so far advanced in the PvP brackets / raid string / etc that I can't really keep up anymore.

If anyone here is still playing, lemme know.

~E.
There's no need to stand on ceremony, nor call to impress.
Elastoman
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby fueledbycoffee on Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:52 pm

I'm going to start again in a few months, after I get a computer. When it happens I'll let you know, and we can start an FSM guild.
Vote Pieces for Pope! She didn't buy me off with the funny hat, I swear!... She made me a cardinal.
fueledbycoffee
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Elastoman on Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:03 pm

fueledbycoffee wrote:I'm going to start again in a few months, after I get a computer. When it happens I'll let you know, and we can start an FSM guild.

Rock'n'roll, brother. Gonna move my main to Wawizzle's server tonight (after I pass guild ownership of "Aperture Science" to an alt), and see about melting faces for lulz.

~E.
Elastoman
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby fueledbycoffee on Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:12 pm

What do you play? I favour Horde, but it really makes no difference. I used to play an Orc Hunter and Shammy.
fueledbycoffee
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Elastoman on Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:33 pm

Horde. Always Horde. Alliance eats cake. I mean, really - have you ever tried to play an alliance toon? Every goddamn quest is something like: "My aunt, blessings on her, has recently come down with a terrible case of gout. Fortunately it can be cured with a constant diet of tea and cake - would you please travel across the planet, risking death and dismemberment, to visit her? Oh, and do wipe your feet. She's rather particular about her carpets."

On the other hand, there are Horde quests. "Please gather for me the bilious ichor of seven worms. From these I will prepare a potion. This potion will be tested on a...."willing" subject, and if it's effect is appropriate, we shall use it to convince our enemies that a truce is in their best interest."

And just watching the intro movies for the various races - the Orcs work to carve a new home from a barren wasteland, the Trolls to reclaim their lost honor, the Tauren to establish a new race, the Forsaken seek understanding. The Human and Dwarf intros - ORKZ R EVIL! KILL NETHIN' THAT AIN'T HUMANZ ER DWARFS! The Night Elves? Don't get me started. And Gnomes....the best PvP warrior I'd ever seen was named "Gnomepunter."

Besides...FUCKIN' THRALL MAN! Who wouldn't want to fight for the Warchief?

~E.

(Geek rant ends here. For now.)
Elastoman
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby fueledbycoffee on Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:10 am

You see, I've always liked Horde. I played the old Warcraft games back in the day, and I loved the shades of gray thrown in there. In many ways, I consider the Alliance the villains, because their drive comes from racism and hatred rather than the Orcs' culture of courage and honor. There are exceptions on both sides, of course, such as the wonderful Miss Proudmoore, but that's how it is. Of course, the real villains are the Legion, but I see the Orcs as the heroes of the story.

I did notice, though, that WoW seems to have done a 360 from the other games, and much of the lore has been changed to make Thrall and the Horde seem evil. How anyone can think the Tauren are evil, I don't know, but yeah.
fueledbycoffee
Mystic of Meatball

PreviousNext

Return to All Things FSM