Ranks

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Ranks

Postby BenDover on Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:43 pm

10. If you just converted, you are probably a Fresh Noodle.
9. If you are a bit past convertion and are starting to understand and get the idea of Pastafarianism, you are a Seeker of the Starch.
8. If you have spent some time as a Pastafarian and have met other Pastafarians and wish to convert others, you are a Servant of the Noodle.
7. If you have played your part in a protest or are a part of a Pastafarian community besides on the forums, you are a Pirate.
6. If you have ORGANIZED a protest for the Pastafarians, then you are Pirate (Navigator).
5. If you have contributed to the proof of the Flying Spaghetti Monster by doing your own research, then you are a Pirate (Treasure Hunter).
4. If you have converted another person into Pastafarianism, then you are a Priest to Pasta.
3. If you have converted 5 or more people into Pastafarianism, then you are a High Priest to Pasta.
2. If you have managed to covert others not only into Pastafarianism, but into the belief of the Flying Spaghetti Monster's existance, then you are Prophet.
1. If you have done all of the above and/or have any rank of Pirate plus your own ship, then you are Pirate (Captain).
I create, therefore I am.
We eat spaghetti, therefore He is.
BenDover
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Re: Ranks

Postby Sir_Ramen on Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:03 pm

I seem to be a Seeker of the Starch, moving on towards Priest to Pasta.
Sir_Ramen
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Ranks

Postby Cardinal Fang on Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:24 pm

I don't know - these ranks seem a bit scientology-ish to me.

CF
Cardinal Fang
Vermicelli Vizier

Return to FSM Gatherings