Canadian Pastafarians Unite!

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Go montreal!

Postby Silver_Hammer on Sat May 10, 2008 12:13 pm

Silver Hammer reporting!

I'm from Montreal, Quebec. And i will be doing some preaching this summer! RAmen! Save the environment! Yarr!
Silver_Hammer
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Hqrsie on Mon May 12, 2008 2:06 pm

Hail fellow Pastafarians of the cold white north.

I'm from, Sudbury Ontario. For those who don't know where that is just picture Hoth and that's us 8 months of the year. The other 4 are known loosely as "construction".
If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere committing evil deeds, an it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?
--Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Hqrsie
Bucatini Buccanneer

Re: Canadian Pastafarians Unite!

Postby Sir_Lunchalot on Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:02 am

Aye!

Scott Reine in Calgary, AB
Sir_Lunchalot
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Josh M on Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:02 pm

Red Deer Alberta! I see that there isn't anyone else from here, I guess it's up to me to spread the word to all of Red Deer!
Our Pasta, who "Arghh" in heaven, Swallowed be thy shame. Thy Midgit come. Thy Sauce be yum, On top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day our garlic bread. And give us our cutlasses, As we swashbuckle, splice the main-brace and cuss. And lead us into temptation, But deliver us some Pizza. For thine are Meatballs, and the beer, and the strippers, for ever and ever. RAmen.
Josh M
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby stott_s on Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:50 pm

stott_s, hailing in from Sarnia, ON - :mrgreen: That's next door to Port Huron MI
I excersize regularly, by wading (through red tape), jumping (to conclusions), leaping (through hoops) and running (out of time).
stott_s
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby Josh M on Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:16 pm

stott_s wrote:stott_s, hailing in from Sarnia, ON - :mrgreen: That's next door to Port Huron MI

Hey I used to live there. I was very young so I don't remember too much but, I do remember there were a lot of frogs hopping about.
Our Pasta, who "Arghh" in heaven, Swallowed be thy shame. Thy Midgit come. Thy Sauce be yum, On top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day our garlic bread. And give us our cutlasses, As we swashbuckle, splice the main-brace and cuss. And lead us into temptation, But deliver us some Pizza. For thine are Meatballs, and the beer, and the strippers, for ever and ever. RAmen.
Josh M
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Capn James Avery on Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:20 am

hello, Capn James Avery here. Ottawa.

P.S. I had a friend who worked security a WEM. He said all they ever did was get stonned. I think you guys can take em. ARRRRR
Capn James Avery
Conchigliette Convert

Postby stott_s on Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:46 pm

Josh M wrote:
stott_s wrote:stott_s, hailing in from Sarnia, ON - :mrgreen: That's next door to Port Huron MI

Hey I used to live there. I was very young so I don't remember too much but, I do remember there were a lot of frogs hopping about.

After an obscenely long delay: What sort of frogs, Josh? It was only after moving here (from south of here) that I came to hear the slang term of "frog". Not that I would ever use it. And where did you move to? Guess I could look it up in previous posts! :twisted:
I excersize regularly, by wading (through red tape), jumping (to conclusions), leaping (through hoops) and running (out of time).
stott_s
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:55 pm

I don't think I've ever posted here. Huh.

Windsor, Ontario, but I have family in Sarnia.

(Avoid them)
--Zankou II

The thin line between genius and insanity is less of a border than a union.

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby stott_s on Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:20 am

avoid them? as in, you do, or I should? how do I know who to avoid, chances are, I've already run into them, with some of the people I've met around here! aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! :?
stott_s
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:06 pm

stott_s wrote:avoid them? as in, you do, or I should? how do I know who to avoid, chances are, I've already run into them, with some of the people I've met around here! aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! :?

Just run the other way, dude*.

*Gender neutral, in all actuallity.
--Zankou II

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby Josh M on Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:54 pm

stott_s wrote:After an obscenely long delay: What sort of frogs, Josh? It was only after moving here (from south of here) that I came to hear the slang term of "frog". Not that I would ever use it. And where did you move to? Guess I could look it up in previous posts! :twisted:

I don't actually know what kind of frogs, and I'm not sure what slang term you are talking about. They were just frogs. Although I was an evil little boy apparently, so I can recall killing some, but I didn't know better.
I do feel bad about it, but I don't regret it.
Josh M
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:49 pm

Josh M wrote:I don't actually know what kind of frogs, and I'm not sure what slang term you are talking about. They were just frogs.

French people.
--Zankou II

--Pope John Paul II

-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby Josh M on Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:07 pm

Lol, it would make sense if I where French, but I'm not so I have to feel bad.
Josh M
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby stott_s on Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:10 pm

Zankou 2.0 wrote:
Josh M wrote:I don't actually know what kind of frogs, and I'm not sure what slang term you are talking about. They were just frogs.

French people.

Yea, lke I said, I didn't even hear that term until ealier this year. But I umm, didn't want to be the one to point it out, what it meant. Since I never heard it before this year, I didn't know the reaction I would have gotten from anyone French.
stott_s
Cavatappi Cabin Boy

PreviousNext

Return to FSM Gatherings