Holiday Cards

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Holiday Cards

Postby led3234 on Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:54 am

As I was watching this video, an idea dawned on me.

At about 2:00-2:20, Karen Hunter mentions how there are cards for many religions, and how atheists should get cards, etc.

So I thought, "Why not make a Holiday card?" We could send them to Pastafarians and non-Pastafarians alike, either wishing them a happy Holiday or...wishing them happy holidays.

Thoughts?

Also, sorry if this has been posted before.
Gamertag - specialed324

Feel free to add me.
led3234
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Holiday Cards

Postby Josh M on Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:21 pm

I think that would be fun. And I like the post from TabooTongue. The fact that people actually think that America is a Christian nation just pisses me off. It also makes me happy to think that I live in Canada and don't have to be a part of what people think is a Christian nation.

Also, there is no way that there is less then 3% atheists in America. People are finally waking up and saying to themselves, "God doesn't make any sense". That's what happened to me and I was only 6 years old.

Sorry for going on a bit of a rant there.
Our Pasta, who "Arghh" in heaven, Swallowed be thy shame. Thy Midgit come. Thy Sauce be yum, On top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day our garlic bread. And give us our cutlasses, As we swashbuckle, splice the main-brace and cuss. And lead us into temptation, But deliver us some Pizza. For thine are Meatballs, and the beer, and the strippers, for ever and ever. RAmen.
Josh M
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Zankou 2.0 on Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:52 pm

Josh M wrote:I think that would be fun. And I like the post from TabooTongue. The fact that people actually think that America is a Christian nation just pisses me off. It also makes me happy to think that I live in Canada and don't have to be a part of what people think is a Christian nation.
Also, there is no way that there is less then 3% atheists in America. People are finally waking up and saying to themselves, "God doesn't make any sense". That's what happened to me and I was only 6 years old.

Sorry for going on a bit of a rant there.

HELL, YEAH!
--Zankou II

The thin line between genius and insanity is less of a border than a union.

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition; religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes. Each can draw the other into a wider world, a world in which both can flourish."
--Pope John Paul II

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein
Zankou 2.0
Purveyor of Triviality

Postby Moral Minority on Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:37 am

RRR, BB, PoN or Wawizzle could make a card.
Moral Minority
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Rev Dr David Esq on Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:17 pm

Arrgh!

This be an Excellent idea!
I shall be making FSM holiday cards, sending them to old acquaintances who should not be forgot :fsm_yarr: and selling them for rum money! :D

~DAVID~
May your eyepatch lead you throught dark times!
May your hook smite those who need a smiting!
Blessings unto thee by the grace of Thor, Anoia, Ganesha, The Flying Spaghetti Monster and Bob!*

*Thou shalt hedge thy bets. (The book of ICHA, 2nd revision)
Rev Dr David Esq
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Dudeman55556 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:19 pm

Rev Dr David Esq wrote:Arrgh!

This be an Excellent idea!
I shall be making FSM holiday cards, sending them to old acquaintances who should not be forgot :fsm_yarr: and selling them for rum money! :D

~DAVID~

You should post them on the website somewhere. If you havent already.
"I would think the power of christ would at least come with a built-in spellchecker."
-Travis Waldera
Dudeman55556
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Re: Holiday Cards - there are here

Postby soth3d on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:08 am

Hi, have look at this website:
http://www.FSMHolidays.com
We will do one or two designs this year and add to both to printed and on-line set. :)
soth3d
Conchigliette Convert

Return to The Cause