Aussie Pastafarians!

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby HiltonT on Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:26 pm

Hi All,

I'm up here in sunny Brisneyland like a few other Pastafarians. I'm heading back to my old school for a reunion this coming weekend and decided that, despite the number of other motels available located with views of the ocean and there any approaching Pirate Ships, the most righteous place to stay would be the Buccaneer Motel - so named in honor of the FSM himself.

I spent some time driving around Scarborough and Redcliffe yesterday looking for Pirates, even having lunch at the Scarborough Hotel so we could keep an eye out for our ocean-bound mates, but unfortunately didn't see any.

Anyway, just a healthy "'ello, me 'earties" to all Pastafarians out there. Remember, free thinking is not a crime.

Aargh.

Ramen.
Regards,
Hilton Travis

May the FSM touch you with His Noodly Appendage where you most need it and may he fill you with an inner warmth, just as a good spaghetti bolognese does.
HiltonT
Conchigliette Convert

Postby thingy on Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:36 pm

Time to own up. Who's the driver of the blue Saab I saw last night in Sydney on my way in to the city on the Gore Hill Freeway? Drove past the bus I was on, saw the FSM fish being displayed proudly in the middle of the boot of the car in-line with the Saab logo.

Only other car in Sydney I've seen to date other than mine with an FSM fish on it.

I'll understand if you don't want to own up, I'd be embarrassed to be known as a Saab driver too.
thingy
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Aussie Pastafarians!

Postby saminal on Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:13 am

Brit in Bris Vegas here.. When are we all gonna meet up, eh?
saminal
Conchigliette Convert

Re:

Postby Rextu on Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:02 am

thingy wrote:Time to own up. Who's the driver of the blue Saab I saw last night in Sydney on my way in to the city on the Gore Hill Freeway? Drove past the bus I was on, saw the FSM fish being displayed proudly in the middle of the boot of the car in-line with the Saab logo.

Only other car in Sydney I've seen to date other than mine with an FSM fish on it.

I'll understand if you don't want to own up, I'd be embarrassed to be known as a Saab driver too.

Now that's cool, except I don't own a blue Saab.
[img size=300px]http://poosk.com/wp-content/themes/poosk/images/iGod-FSM.jpg[/img]
Rextu
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby phlogiston on Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:19 am

Perth Pastafarian here! :fsm_yarr:
phlogiston
Conchigliette Convert

Postby VHSBD on Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:20 am

Woo! I too am a Perth Pastafarian.
VHSBD
Ziti Zealot

Postby purplegoddess on Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:08 am

Melbourne Tavern Wench here.
Give us this day our daily taste. Restore to us soups that spoons will not sink in and sauces which are never the same twice. Raise up among us stews with more gravy than we have bread to blot it with Give us pasta with a hundred fillings.

Robert Farrar Capon
purplegoddess

Postby timeparadox-priate on Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:19 pm

Ahoy thar rift! i be from thy ye olde town of the golde coast :worship: :fsm_yarr:
timeparadox-priate
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Kinetic on Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:01 am

Another Perth pastafarian here :worship:
There is noe spoone! -The Matricks
Kinetic
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Karban on Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:29 am

Garr, being shipwrecked in Cairns here mateys, Garrrrrrrr!

Sauce in the scuppers and pasta for all - Mister Fix, load that there cannon with meatballs for our less fortunate bretheren. Mr Porckstewtute - fire a broadsideon my command and prepare the boarding ladels - we'll feed them well up yet.

Garrrrrr
Any Pirate worth his Parrot would give both his wooden legs for a chance at this....Garrr Matey!!!!

Isssthmus! Isthmus? Issthmus! Issssthmus!
Karban

Previous

Return to FSM Gatherings