The Person Below Me

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Postby Duke on Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:14 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:but i keep all the good superpowers to myself.

the person below me eats 24 butterfingers per second.

And type 684 words per minute!!!

The person below me thought that "Kung Fu Fighting" was written by the Ying Yang Twins.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Swashbuckler Saucy on Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:44 pm

It was though...

Person below me has yet to be touched by FSM's noodly appendage
Mmmm, pasta.
Swashbuckler Saucy
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Duke on Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:53 pm

What do you take me for, some sort of HEATHEN????????

The person below me has bee trying to get tickets to a Greatful Dead concert since the 70s.

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:04 pm

actually I haven't been alive that long, so...

the person below me is a necrophiliak who's favorite holiday is dia de los muertos.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Duke on Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:15 pm

Now you are just being stupid.

The person below me is one of those people who is kept awake at night just thinking about the infinite possibilities and horrors of death and dying. AKA:Qwerty.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Swashbuckler Saucy on Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:18 pm

I'm not kept awake at night by those thoughts, I fall asleep to their warm embrace.

Person below me will be the security officer for Space Opera
Mmmm, pasta.
Swashbuckler Saucy
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Duke on Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:36 pm

Swashbuckler Saucy wrote:I'm not kept awake at night by those thoughts, I fall asleep to their warm embrace.

Person below me will be the security officer for Space Opera

You such an American. Next thing you do is make a movie! I cannot say yes, so I will do this.

Person below me will be the security officer for Space Opera!

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:38 pm

actually, you may have the opprotunity to, considering you may be dying soon *cough*

the person below me has a purple bellybutton (don't... don't ask)
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Duke on Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:41 pm

You think I am going to die soon? I may bring some down with me.....

The person below me doesn't like the sound of that..... AKA:Qwerty.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:47 pm

actually i do like the sound of that, considering my pending modship, and my generally accepted governing of that thread (accepted by everyone but you).

the person below me calls random phone numbers and asks if micheal jackson is there.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Swashbuckler Saucy on Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:49 pm

...and? Of course I do, I am a white sequined glove master of Thriller Kung Fu, I must find my sensai

Person below me doesn't agree with the lieutenant's unfortunate death
Mmmm, pasta.
Swashbuckler Saucy
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:51 pm

oh contrare, I do.

if YOU don't you can just say that. you do realize how he was acting in response to our actions that would have been taken by any sane person.

the person below me sleeps with a 2 liter bottle of coca-cola

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Swashbuckler Saucy on Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:53 pm

Yea, and?

Person below me doesn't know what the 4 posts above him are talking about
Mmmm, pasta.
Swashbuckler Saucy
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby lord monkey on Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:16 am

well, considering i registered for this forum no more than 2 hours ago, no i dont. not a clue. nada.

person below me loves the warm trickle of pee running down their leg
i came from an egg. so does egg pasta
lord monkey
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Duke on Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:36 am

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:actually i do like the sound of that, considering my pending modship, and my generally accepted governing of that thread (accepted by everyone but you).

Oh, I accept that. Where did you hear that I didn't?

You are being rather immature concerning the modship issue.

The person below me once tried to make their eyes blue with paint pens.

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

PreviousNext

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes