Webcomics

Book discussions, Author discussions, general book talk, also films.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Postby Moral Minority on Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:26 am

http://www.jesusandmo.net/

I can survive on this one.
Moral Minority
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Moral Minority on Thu May 15, 2008 3:48 am

Bump, madafakas!
Moral Minority
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Hqrsie on Wed May 21, 2008 2:12 am

For the many of you who enjoy LFG comic (from LCID creators) you might also enjoy "Order of the Stick"

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0001.html

It has a decent story arc and has been running for a long time for those who like to read long archives. It starts a bit esoteric on D&D but moves on to be pretty funny universally (at least in a nerd universe)

Also amusing:
http://www.overcompensating.com/

I have a bookmark folder with around 40 comics in it but most of the good ones have been mentioned already.
If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere committing evil deeds, an it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?
--Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Hqrsie
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Detective TurtleHolmes on Wed May 21, 2008 4:08 am

I don't know if anyone's every posted this, but www.explosm.net has some very crude, rude and downright hilarious comics.

There's one with Jesus on a cross in the middle of a cornfield, and one guy is standing in front of it, talking to another and saying "This scarecrow just isn't working!" or something to that effect.

I laughed my arse off.
A flap of the wings yesterday means big changes tomorrow.
Let's work together to keep the present inevitable.

So yeah, I went and got a blog.
Detective TurtleHolmes
Clouseau's Protege

Postby Hqrsie on Wed May 21, 2008 10:21 am

Detective TurtleHolmes wrote:I don't know if anyone's every posted this, but www.explosm.net has some very crude, rude and downright hilarious comics.

There's one with Jesus on a cross in the middle of a cornfield, and one guy is standing in front of it, talking to another and saying "This scarecrow just isn't working!" or something to that effect.

I laughed my arse off.

Yea, explosm is great. The comics however, are called "Cyanide and Happiness" and have already been posted =P
If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere committing evil deeds, an it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?
--Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Hqrsie
Bucatini Buccanneer

Previous

Return to Books and Authors, Films and Directors