How Many Have You Converted?

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

How Many Have You Converted?

Postby Duke on Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:36 am

How many people have you converted? I converted 2 in my first day as a Pastafarian.
Pretty good, eh?
I am setting my sights on some more people.......

I, Self-Proclaimed High Pirate Duke of Marin
Call me Duke.
Or whatever.
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby Enki on Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:58 pm

I've also converted at least two, and this is my first blessed day as a servant of the Noodly One!
Enki
Ziti Zealot

Postby Duke on Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:52 pm

Nice! This is my second day, and I converted 2 more. It is pretty easy. Here is a step-by-step instruction guide on how to convert a person.

1) Find an atheist or an agnostic with a sense of humor.
2)Show him/her the website, wikipedia arcticle, or unicylepedia acrticle, brochures, or some other media arcticle.
3)Collectively laugh your asses off.
4)There, you have a convert!!!

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby StephyMerirosvo on Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:05 am

I convert every single physicist I meet... but they don't become active pastafarians :cry: WWFSMD?
StephyMerirosvo
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby Disco on Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:14 pm

I have converted alot. All of my friends know who the FSM is.
Disco
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Duke on Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:16 pm

Disco wrote:I have converted alot. All of my friends know who the FSM is.

Ditto.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Cannon_Fodder on Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:27 pm

Well, my girlfriend got me into the religion (me being a lazy agnostic) and so far I have only converted one of my friends, the others think that it is stupid (other friends = blasphemers with no sense of humour). I am now setting my sights on my tech teacher (he will fall!), and I have already put a pamphlet on his desk. I will print more out tomorrow, and I shall convert the non-beleivers (if you can't tell, I like brackets)!
"The Big Bang violates the first Law of Thermodynamics!"
"So does your face!"
Cannon_Fodder
Farfalle First Mate

Postby Duke on Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:45 pm

Cannon_Fodder wrote:Well, my girlfriend got me into the religion (me being a lazy agnostic) and so far I have only converted one of my friends, the others think that it is stupid (other friends = blasphemers with no sense of humour). I am now setting my sights on my tech teacher (he will fall!), and I have already put a pamphlet on his desk. I will print more out tomorrow, and I shall convert the non-beleivers (if you can't tell, I like brackets)!

Yeah, some of my friends are lazy about it, and some don't have enough sense of humor.

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby gryphonesse on Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:20 pm

pretty sure I've converted at least ten people...

:worship:
The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter.
~Mark Twain
gryphonesse
Conchigliette Convert

Postby ke_mikiao on Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:52 pm

do the three other voices in my head count? cause then i'd have 5.......

eh 1 friend w/ sense of humor and 1 teacher
"The truth may be out there, but lies are inside your head."

"Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow." - Kay, Men in Black
ke_mikiao
Chitarra Captain

Postby Duke on Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:45 pm

Wait, voices in your head count? Then I have close to 100 converts!!! :wink:

Duke

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby TyrantE on Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:41 pm

Five of my friends, my girlfriend, and my band's keyboardist's mother are now worshiping Pastafarians. :fsm2:
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" -Douglas Adams

It's ty ron tay.
TyrantE
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Duke on Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:55 pm

TyrantE wrote:Five of my friends, my girlfriend, and my band's keyboardist's mother are now worshiping Pastafarians. :fsm2:

My friends, my father, some of my teachers, the list goes on an on.

Duke
:worship: :fsm:

--Mark Twain

--Friedrich Nietzsche

--Woody Allen
Duke

Postby Cholbrow on Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:22 am

3 people so far. A friend, my sister and a coworker. I hope to convert more now that my wwfsm hoody has arrived. I have tried converting christains with zero results. I will continue to try, if only for their sake.
Cholbrow
Conchigliette Convert

Postby StephyMerirosvo on Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:49 am

I finally got to really convert a fellow women physicist. And she is god damn active!!! Wooohooo!!!
Why do men seem not to react to this as much as we women do :( ?
(I must confess I have bad statistics though...)

You should have told before about the voices in our heads... But I've always though it was His voice so I didn't bother to convert the supreme being... You should hear that spaghetti voice, how nice!
StephyMerirosvo
Tortellini Third Mate

Next

Return to The Cause