Practical Jokes

This board is NOT restricted access. Keep that in mind when you post.

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Postby lordpunkmonk on Sat May 17, 2008 6:36 pm

find the most outspoken person you know
get a hell of a lot of clay
make them into soft clay bricks
wrap them in ceran wrap
get a timer to count down from two hours
get wires to go from the timer into the clay bricks
make a note with magazine letters from the girleyest magazine you can find (the can use the letters to tell what magazine it was from then they judge what type of person you are from it)
make the note say "you have burned others because of what they think and now its time for someone to burn you for your beliefs"
start timer and wait till they get home and watch the mayhem begin
you might even get to meet bomb squad
--LPM lord of the apocalypse
"The man with a clear conscience probably has a poor memory." --Lawrence J. Peter
111111111 x 111111111 = 12345678987654321
lordpunkmonk
Shaman of Ramen

Postby Detective TurtleHolmes on Sat May 17, 2008 8:02 pm

Hqrsie_D wrote:Around a year ago (before people rick-rolled Mets games, public places etc), me and my friends came across a large ornamental steamer chest. We knew we had to do something with it and debated filling it with fake "pirate gold" and burying it at midnight at a public beach.

Instead we found something better. We took a cheap micro-cassette recorder and taped Rick Astley from tinny laptop speakers. Then we sealed in in a tupperware container to ward off bugs and the elements and locked it in the steamer chest. We then drove an hour out of town, down a dirt road then walked a foot path for fifteen minutes and off the trail another two. We covered the entire chest with ferns and pine boughs we found lying around.

I had my laptop with me with a USB gps dongle and tracked our location. We posted it on a major geocaching website.

For those who don't want my crappy explanation of geocaching http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geocaching

For those too lazy to click the link, geocaching is a modern treasure hunting game where new age hippies hide things in the woods or sometimes urban centers and post the coordinates online for others to find. People registered with a website are given notice when a new cache is placed in their region.

So we rick rolled them.

Awesome. Awesome. Awesome.
A flap of the wings yesterday means big changes tomorrow.
Let's work together to keep the present inevitable.

So yeah, I went and got a blog.
Detective TurtleHolmes
Clouseau's Protege

Postby Hqrsie on Sat May 17, 2008 11:31 pm

Its funny that right after I post the rick roll geocache story me and my friend came across yet another one of those chests. This is our plan this time.

We're going to have a one item yard sale. We pay a technology fee at college to use the printers. It's built into our tuition and you have no say in a minimum amount. Everyone gets 500 pages to use. We each have around 200 left over before it resets in the fall.

So we're making fliers for a yard sale; posting the date and location and plastering them all around town (our town in notorious for taking yard sales too seriously). We're going to slap a price tag of $60,000 on the chest and use a yard sale as a front to sit in the yard all day, drinking drinks and playing nintendo DS. No one is allowed to see what's inside (nothing) unless they buy it.

We plan on getting yelled at by a lot of old people, but it's our yard sale and if they aren't going to buy anything please leave.
If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere committing evil deeds, an it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?
--Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Hqrsie
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby PantyGnawer on Sat May 17, 2008 11:38 pm

Hqrsie_D wrote: We pay a technology fee at college to use the printers. It's built into our tuition and you have no say in a minimum amount. Everyone gets 500 pages to use.

What the hell! We pay a technology fee, yet we still have to pay for what we print.
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby lordpunkmonk on Sun May 18, 2008 7:15 pm

fixing my mess
--LPM lord of the apocalypse
"The man with a clear conscience probably has a poor memory." --Lawrence J. Peter
111111111 x 111111111 = 12345678987654321
lordpunkmonk
Shaman of Ramen

Previous

Return to Games, Fun, and Jokes